You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anxiety

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anxiety
    Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:04pm
Cry This is not a pisstake. Anyone on here ever had this, seriously?? I'm going to meetings and councelling and sh*t for it now and everything. I was told the Swine flu outbreak triggered it.

cant't sleep at night, keep thinking ive got something wrong with me even though I've been to numerous different doctors, so much thoughts running through the brain. Even in Paris I was gettin stupid thoughts. Absoloutely f**kin headwrecking I must say.

Anyone here ever have this and how do you cope?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:06pm
as in depression?
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:09pm
can you get medication hulk?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:12pm

Rescue remedy, swear by it. Got me through my finals

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:14pm
No lads I am not depressed or anything like that, should have probably stated that, just constantly think somethings gonna happen to me. Doctor disnt wanna give me medication yet Count but I think i might try that Rescue Remedy above.
billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:16pm
you're not just talking the comedown effects from a drinking session, right? - you are anxious all the time now?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:18pm
Yeah I would stay away from medication esp for somethiling like anxiety. Medication is a chemical solution to a chemical problem.  Here the problem seems to me more cognitive so your solution will have to be cognitive. 

Couple of things, avoid alchol for a while,  try to excersise a good bit if you can as he gets rid of adrenaline and off if you have too much of it, and it has no where to go it turns into anxiety. 

Also try to eat well and get plenty of sleep.  So thats a starters, but also try looking into maybe seeing a counsellor that you can trust and you are comfortable with, and if they are doing their job they will explain its totally natural and give you the physical explanation as well as the mental one behind the issue you are having. 

Best of luck with it. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:19pm
did you have any panic attacks?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:20pm
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:22pm
Research also a thing called fight or flight.  Put it into google. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:22pm
*Serious Question*

Do you take cocaine, Ecstasy or any other type of "high" drugs?

Back in his younger wilder days Gouldinho used to experiment a lot and then when anything stressful came up i would freak out n sh*t. When i fell out of that scene i became the chillaxed individual i still am today. Similar to Dave Wooderson in dazed and confused
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by billybunter billybunter wrote:

you're not just talking the comedown effects from a drinking session, right? - you are anxious all the time now?

ive noticed i have been a bit more anxious with swine flu and the floods

does it remind you of anything in the past

dunno the exact qoute

but didnt god send floods and illness when he was displeased Cry
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

*Serious Question*

Do you take cocaine, Ecstasy or any other type of "high" drugs?

Back in his younger wilder days Gouldinho used to experiment a lot and then when anything stressful came up i would freak out n sh*t. When i fell out of that scene i became the chillaxed individual i still am today. Similar to Dave Wooderson in dazed and confused

I used to know a chap like that too .. years agoEmbarrassed

SYLT Number 2 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYLT Number 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:28pm
Just chill man.
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:30pm
I've had it for a while now, not a drink comedown, no. Dont take cocaine ecstasy or anything like that. Ive had 2 panic attacks-horrible. My anxiety aint as bad as that fella in the forum linked. Ill also have a look at flight or fight. At leaset counsellings strted now and im able to get stuff off my chest.

Can I just say what a sound bunch of lads we have on this forum-pms flying all over the shop and everything.

Cheers Clap
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 5:52am
Exercise and meditation should help you son.
Experts say (nice cliche) we should all practise at least 10 mins a day meditation
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 11:54am
best of luck with it hulkThumbs%20Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 12:02pm
Best wishes hulk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic