You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Croatia Injury....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbb03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Croatia Injury....
    Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 4:49pm
Please lock if this has been posted elsewhere, but I didn't see it.

Croatia manager Slaven Bilic admitted Wednesday that midfielder Ivo Ilicevic is doubtful for his team's Euro 21012 opener against Ireland due to an an injury.

Ilicevic didn't participate in Croatia’s training session on Wednesday after injurying his injury.

Bilic retains hope that Ilicevic will be passed fit to face Ireland, but it is likely to be a late call on his participation.

"It was a knock in the calf and it's in a painful spot, but it's not a serious injury,” Bilic said. “I hope he will be ready for Sunday's match against Ireland, but we can't be sure about that.”

Sponsored Links

Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by jpbb03 jpbb03 wrote:

Please lock if this has been posted elsewhere, but I didn't see it.

Croatia manager Slaven Bilic admitted Wednesday that midfielder Ivo Ilicevic is doubtful for his team's Euro 21012 opener against Ireland due to an an injury.

Ilicevic didn't participate in Croatia’s training session on Wednesday after injurying his injury.

Bilic retains hope that Ilicevic will be passed fit to face Ireland, but it is likely to be a late call on his participation.

"It was a knock in the calf and it's in a painful spot, but it's not a serious injury,” Bilic said. “I hope he will be ready for Sunday's match against Ireland, but we can't be sure about that.”

Injurying his injury....stop confusing us with your medical jargon!!!! Big smile
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic