You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Catholic Church thread - Jayzus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Big San Lorenzo fan

I think he is only a bar stooler

Always getting away tickets for fashionable trips ahead of regulars.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

It'll be another sort of bandwagon situation, look at the amounts of clowns who showed up to see German Elizabeth.
They should have a **** off and put them both in the Phoenix Park on the same day. Then nuke the place, once the animals have been safely removed from the zoo, of course.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 7:42am
Looking forward to the visit, will be a great day for Ireland Clap
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 7:53am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Looking forward to the visit, will be a great day for Ireland Clap

Yeah a proud day, welcoming and fawning over a known protector of child abusers. In his own country no less, and in a school for deaf children! And yes, during his papacy.

It's amazing what some PR will do isn't it?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 8:55am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Half a million people expected for the Pope next year in the Phoenix Park next year. It is no wonder we are still viewed as backwards.
A papal visit just a few months after a referendum to repeal the 8th amendment. Just a coincidence....Angry
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 9:08am
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 3:01pm

It'll be another sort of bandwagon situation, look at the amounts of clowns who showed up to see German Elizabeth.

And let us not forget our Rebel pals waving little British flags as Dear Lizzie passed LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 3:19pm

Remember this idiot LOL

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 3:23pm
Reminds me of "No to foreign games" boy.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Remember this idiot LOL

Reminds me of that fella being interviewed in town talking about the LoI;

"They should support a good Irish team, like Celtic"
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 5:43pm
Fran The Man
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 7:24pm
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:18am
Surely its better that they shag each other rather than abuse little kids.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:36am
Can somebody answer this for me?

If a man inserts his penis into another man's anus for sex, does the use of a condom make the "sin" worse in the eyes of the Catholic Church?

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Surely its better that they shag each other rather than abuse little kids.

Ask a gay person that question and post up their response 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 1:07pm
I never said it wasn't better, I just found it hilarious.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 10:58am
After the weekend's result, it's hard not to believe that "Catholic Ireland" is actually quickly declining. The vast majority of people clearly don't listen to them in important cases such as Marriage Equality and the latest vote.

50% of all marriages last year were non-Catholic.

Baptism on the decline.

Baptism barrier removed from schools.

Mass attendance dwindling, Census figures falling by the year (or every 5 years).

Number of priests extremely low and rapidly declining due to average age of Irish priests being 70.

The big challenge is trying to remove them from a number of State schools, because at the moment they are grossly over represented. If and when that begins to take effect, communion and confirmation numbers will absolutely decline.

Slowly but surely.

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 11:44am
And where do they all run whenever theres a death in the family?
Yep, to the church

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
  Share Topic