You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Catholic Church thread - Jayzus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I keep mixing him up with Neil Prenderville....

Is he a similar type of dick jockey? I know absolutely nothing about him. Still, even if he is a complete Gerry Ryan, he deserves credit for his bravery on this issue.

Two w**kers..
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:53pm
God bless him
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 9:26am
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/former-pupil-speaks-of-his-abuse-by-fr-malachy-finnegan-1.3427242
This is a story at the minute which is pretty big news in the north. Not sure if it has seeped down south yet. Some of the stories on the Nolan show have been absolutely horrific. Abuse, violence, disgusting and vile stories of this man using his position as cover to gain access to young boys. A Bishop has already been forced to resign as it seems he had been involved in the cover up. He most recently was on the Board of directors of the school where Finnegan carried out his crimes. The whole thing is stinking to its core and the victims stories would honestly bring tears to your eyes.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 9:58am
I heard one of his victims on the Nolan show, harrowing stuff.

He said that he (the priest) was shipped off to the UK for counselling, and on his first day back from counselling, brought this teen up into his office and rode him.

Was it Mary McAleese's brother also came out recently to say he too was a victim?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 10:50am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I heard one of his victims on the Nolan show, harrowing stuff.

He said that he (the priest) was shipped off to the UK for counselling, and on his first day back from counselling, brought this teen up into his office and rode him.

Was it Mary McAleese's brother also came out recently to say he too was a victim?

Yeah she was saying her bro was abused by Finnegan as well. There was another guy on the Nolan show earlier telling of a different Priest at the same school involved in abusing the boys as well. He said sometimes the Priest would ask have you gone to the toilet today, if you said no then he would put a bar of soap up your backside and tell you that this would help you go. He also said he would use confession as a cover and when he had you on your own he would touch your private parts and then he would take down his own trousers and have you touch him. The guy said he was 11 and didn't understand what was happening but knew it felt wrong. The Priest had such a hold over his family as well that he felt he couldn't tell them. The family thought the Priest was a great man and when he came to the house it was tea and the best cakes and cupcakes the family had especially for him. Madness the power the church welded.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 2:21pm
That is depraved
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:43pm
Half a million people expected for the Pope next year in the Phoenix Park next year. It is no wonder we are still viewed as backwards.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:46pm
Ah but the current pope is viewed as progressive and popular, albeit leaving aside the whole Chile thing that seems to have caused a bit of an issue of late.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Ah but the current pope is viewed as progressive and popular, albeit leaving aside the whole Chile thing that seems to have caused a bit of an issue of late.
Of course he is, that's why he was picked! Being progressive in that organisation means he is nearly up to the Crimean War!
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:01pm

Half a million people expected for the Pope next year in the Phoenix Park next year. It is no wonder we are still viewed as backwards.
The Catholic Church has asked how many of those will be kids ?

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 3:56pm
Pope Francis
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 4:15pm
Clap Paedophiles
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 7:44pm
Big San Lorenzo fan
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Big San Lorenzo fan

I think he is only a bar stooler
El Puto Amo
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 8:03pm

If that's the case, numbers will be down from 1979. Part of the occasion will be about content not just attendance. Who Loves You Baby?
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

If that's the case, numbers will be down from 1979. Part of the occasion will be about content not just attendance. Who Loves You Baby?
If they are up we should just hand ourselves back over to the Brits and apologise.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 9:17pm

Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

If they are up we should just hand ourselves back over to the Brits and apologise.
Sadly a surprising portion of our country would be happy with that!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 10:44pm
It'll be another sort of bandwagon situation, look at the amounts of clowns who showed up to see German Elizabeth.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
  Share Topic