You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anglo trial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anglo trial
    Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 5:21pm
Seanny Fitz found not guilty on all charges brought against him

Edited by Gaz - 16 Apr 2014 at 5:22pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 5:22pm
Angry Beyond pathetic, and the saddest part of all is that it's not really that surprising either. Cry
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 5:39pm
Not surprised at all.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 5:55pm
Banana Republic.
Nothing changes.
stuffer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 5:57pm
in fairness it was only a small petty crime, its not like he is a real criminal who didn't pay his TV licence or someone who imported garlic labelled as apples
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by stuffer stuffer wrote:

in fairness it was only a small petty crime, its not like he is a real criminal who didn't pay his TV licence or someone who imported garlic labelled as apples
Those were by the the same Judge. However, the Judge had no say in this one, it was a Jury.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:25pm
The judge directed the jury to more or less find the individual not guilty in his closing comments as the they retired ffs . We live in a sewer where the wealthy elites instruct their government muppets on how to ""run the place"" . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:30pm
He should be awarded damages now for the damage done to his good name
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 6:31pm
Vinny B might be worth a looksee tonight Smile . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 7:32pm
So depressingly predictable alright.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 8:45pm
Unfortunately you cant blame the man himself for this one.

Apparently he had resigned himself a couple of months ago amongst close friends and family that he'd be spending around 3 months in prison. That he got off with not even being convicted of any wrongdoing is laughable but unsurprising. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 9:28pm
Not surprised.

Whose paying his legal fees?

I doubt Michael O'Higgons comes cheap.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 9:51pm
So it's not bad enough that we have to stump up €35 odd billion but now we are left with another bill fur a botched investigation and probable legal costs. What a joke
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 9:56pm
People will be giving out about this big time over pints at the weekend,the internet will be very angry too for a while.Then it'll be forgotten about.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 10:37pm
How proud are you to be Irish today ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

People will be giving out about this big time over pints at the weekend,the internet will be very angry too for a while.Then it'll be forgotten about.

Spot on. Sure Paddy doesn't ever protest. That's the job of hippies and students. But Paddy will do fierce giving out about it over a pint.. and then give out about the price of the pint!
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 11:36pm
He won it for his court mate Clap
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 12:03am
There is another trial upcoming concerning the loans to Irish Nationwide that concealed the losses on the balance sheet. Those are much more serious charges and part of the reason for having this trial first was to find out what was going on with those charges - a fishing expedition of sorts. Seanie Fitz is not out of the woods yet, and I wouldn't write off convictions in the next trial.

But yeah, it is kind of depressing that no-one has been convicted (yet) in respect of one of the biggest reasons for the bailout and the decades of penury it has subjected the country to.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic