You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andy Gray fired by sky

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:51am
Think its unfair to be fired by a secret tape recording of a private conversation.  Anyway Im happy enough though because he is sh*te. He claims Messi would struggle in the premier league and alot of other nonsense. Him and Keys bore me to death to be honest. Especially Keys. He is the Fr. Stone of the TV industry. A plank with no personality. How he ever got a job on tv is beyond me. Hope they bring in Jeff Stelling.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Lyd17 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyd17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:52am

Sayin on SSN that he said stuff back in December too so guess it's not just for his latest comments

SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Lyd17 Lyd17 wrote:

Sayin on SSN that he said stuff back in December too so guess it's not just for his latest comments

He is a bit like Tiger Woods, they are all coming out of the woodwork now!!

i wonder will the stuff he said in December be released also?
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

ridiculous. will soccer am be taken off the air now as well?

Exactly yeah, surely that soccerette thing is un pc now? And as someone said on newstalk how is it that every bird on SSN is a blonde stunner, surely thats not a coincidence.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

ridiculous. will soccer am be taken off the air now as well?

Exactly yeah, surely that soccerette thing is un pc now? And as someone said on newstalk how is it that every bird on SSN is a blonde stunner, surely thats not a coincidence.

Just a happy accident Big%20smile
@AntrimMan85
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:02am

The new evidence involved footage showing Gray asking a female co-presenter to tuck in his shirt.

Barney Francis, managing director of Sky Sports, commented: "Andy Gray's contract has been terminated for unacceptable behaviour.

"After issuing a warning yesterday, we have no hesitation in taking this action after becoming aware of new information today."

In the wake of the sacking, Ms Massey announced she has withdrawn from tonight's League Two match between Crewe and Bradford.

PC World gone mad. regardless of what peoples opinions of Gray as a presenter are this happens all the time. Does this mean that if a lady states during one of those style shows, that she thinks Mr whoever has no dress sense and shouldn't be allowed to buy clothes on his own, she'll be sacked? Because, if I'm not mistaken we have a few candidates. Sums up Sky and its employees rather than Andy Gray and his  comments TBH

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:05am
proper order by sky , he had to go , delighted
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:06am
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:07am

The new evidence involved footage showing Gray asking a female co-presenter to tuck in his shirt.

Barney Francis, managing director of Sky Sports, commented: "Andy Gray's contract has been terminated for unacceptable behaviour.

"After issuing a warning yesterday, we have no hesitation in taking this action after becoming aware of new information today."

In the wake of the sacking, Ms Massey announced she has withdrawn from tonight's League Two match between Crewe and Bradford.

PC World gone mad. regardless of what peoples opinions of Gray as a presenter are this happens all the time. Does this mean that if a lady states during one of those style shows, that she thinks Mr whoever has no dress sense and shouldn't be allowed to buy clothes on his own, she'll be sacked? Because, if I'm not mistaken we have a few candidates. Sums up Sky and its employees rather than Andy Gray and his  comments TBH

I agree with you that the whole PC thing is gone a bit mad but Andy Gray is an annoying c.unt so in this case I'm delighted.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCBxW-nUPus
He's got taste in fairness to him, ClapCharlotte!!
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:13am
Put it this way, If it was anybody else, I'd feel sorry for him and say that this is another indication of a 'Faux-PC' gone mad society. I wouldn't even call it PC gone mad as no one really cares that much. Its like the Russell Brand situation. One or two people complained at the time - no biggy. When the media sandstorm kicked up however, thousands of frustrated auld biddys at home felt they somehow had to share in the outrage and it spiralled out of control. Long story short - people are easily manipulated sheep and generally ****ing idiots and Andy Gray is a C*** regardless of this mess.
@AntrimMan85
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:18am
He is a prick and im delighted he is gone but in fairness women that are involved in football hear stuff like this all the time so as much as it annoys me I am not sure if it was a sackable offence - they probably just received so many complaints that they had no choice but to get rid either that or this was just in a long list of things they had on him and they just wanted him out!!! If it means I get to drool over Jamie's tight grey suits more then im all for it
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:19am
he had to go , stuck in the dark ages.
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:20am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCBxW-nUPus
He's got taste in fairness to him, ClapCharlotte!!
FFS that's nothing just a bit of banter. There's way more to this 
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:20am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

He is a prick and im delighted he is gone but in fairness women that are involved in football hear stuff like this all the time so as much as it annoys me I am not sure if it was a sackable offence - they probably just received so many complaints that they had no choice but to get rid either that or this was just in a long list of things they had on him and they just wanted him out!!! If it means I get to drool over Jamie's tight grey suits more then im all for it

SGB, this is the type of disgusting sexism that everyones complaining about. Its not on. Dispicable.

MODs !!!!
@AntrimMan85
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:22am
Oh sorry did I overstep the mark there ? In the end of the day who cares imo the lineswomen proved her worth that day with her decisions and nobody really gives a sh*t what Gray thinks cause he is a prick so feck it just get on with it and move on !!!
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:23am

Oh sorry did I overstep the mark there ? In the end of the day who cares imo the lineswomen proved her worth that day with her decisions and nobody really gives a sh*t what Gray thinks cause he is a prick so feck it just get on with it and move on !!!

Yep. Now I'm away back to peruse the erection section and battle of the babes 2011 Big%20smile
@AntrimMan85
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Yep. Now I'm away back to peruse the erection section and battle of the babes 2011 Big%20smile

Good man AM do what you do best
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic