You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Android TV Box

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 7:03pm
Cheers, I'll look that up and give it a go
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 6:13pm
Is anyone else having trouble with their android box? Turn mine on and it seems to stay in the mbox make your life colorful part.

Won’t go past that.

Any ideas?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble with their android box? Turn mine on and it seems to stay in the mbox make your life colorful part.

Won’t go past that.

Any ideas?

Probably needs to be factory reset or reflashed. Freaktab site should have all the info you need.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 9:12am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Won’t go past that.

Any ideas?

Probably needs to be factory reset or reflashed. Freaktab site should have all the info you need.

Cheers! Had to do a hard reset and back up and running again.

Paid €70 for this 3 years or so ago. Great value all together! Clap
thegeezer View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegeezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 11:37pm
Hi Bob

I am due for renewal, could you pm me the new website please ?

Cheers

thegeezer
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 3:19pm
Lads, just bought a new lg TV. Looking for a site for iptv sports sub similar to sportsnation or ultimate mania
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 3:21pm
I'll pm you lads
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
thegeezer View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegeezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 12:40am
Hi Bob

Two problems with MoreTV (apart from lack of support) 
1. System will power off Token : <token number> every 6 hours - cannot find any way to avoid this
2. Audio continues after video stops, nearly always on adverts

Wonder if you are seeing same thing (apart from usual "expeceted" freezes which you get with any streaming solution)

Still looking for that new website if you have it please ?

Cheers

TheGeezer
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 6:26pm
Nvidia shield is £150.19 on amazon at the moment.Best android box available.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by thegeezer thegeezer wrote:

Hi Bob

Two problems with MoreTV (apart from lack of support) 
1. System will power off Token : <token number> every 6 hours - cannot find any way to avoid this
2. Audio continues after video stops, nearly always on adverts

Wonder if you are seeing same thing (apart from usual "expeceted" freezes which you get with any streaming solution)

Still looking for that new website if you have it please ?

Cheers

TheGeezer

I Pm'd you their new site the last time you posted??

Never gotten that token thing every 6 hours, just the once and away you go. Freezing happens but it's fairly rare that'll happen constantly on the same channel. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 3:55pm
Could you PM me Bob?
Here we go again
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 4:37pm
Thumbs Up
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 3:54pm
Looking for a bit of guidance here....is there any app / add-on I can use to auto-download TV shows as they are aired?    Current using Terrenium, or Neptune Rising to watch them, but it would be handy to have something that will have it downloaded for me after they are aired.   I have access to a top quality torrent site too, if it needs torrents to work?

Also, Plex....what is that all about?!    Have heard great reviews of it, but do I have to buy a sub somewhere to get access to content through it?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 7:38pm
https://www.geekbuying.com/item/-Official-International-Version--XIAOMI-Mi-Box-4K-H-265-Android-Box-371297.html

Use the code KIMOVILMB to get the box for approx €51.
Excellent box and great value at that price. 
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 4:51pm

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/-Official-International-Version--XIAOMI-Mi-Box-4K-H-265-Android-Box-371297.html

Stupid question maybe.. how do these work? Is it through an android app etc. or what?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

Stupid question maybe.. how do these work? Is it through an android app etc. or what?

Download a IPTV app, I use STB emulator but there are plenty on the Play store. 
Buy a IPTV subscription and away you go. Less than ten minutes to set up. 
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 8:55pm

And you've access to almost everything then? Thanks!
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:32am

And you've access to almost everything then? Thanks!

Yeah pretty much. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>
  Share Topic