You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

America and North Korea War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Exactly the point I was making.  It will be South Korean civilians, not the US military who will bear the brunt of the North korean retaliation.  Why don't those who are egging on regime change in North Korea see that?
I`m not disagreeing with you, but what's the alternative?
At the rate Kim Jung Un is escalating it seems inevitable he`ll fire a rocket into Seoul at some stages.
Appeasement simply doesn't work as a military tactic.

Exactly, at what point does the world let North Korea develop nuclear missiles that can go anywhere in the world, if they are allowed to develop them, what demans would they make on the rest of the world?

They are as clsoe to James Bond villian's as you'll get

So get in there and invade North Korea to save ourselves, and if half the South korean population die as a result, it's a price worth paying?

What is the alternative?
Leaving Kim Jung Un to his own devices isn't an option.
Ideally I`d like to see China sanction NK and stop buying NK commodities/selling them arms.
Even that has the potential to drive 60 million North Koreans into another famine.

There isn't an easy answer here.
KJU is 33 now, he`s a young man looking to make a name for himself as head of an isolated state.
Firing off a missile into Seoul would seem the most straightforward way to achieve that.

I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 11:01pm
China wont do anything because two million refugees would cross the border.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Would be the same as 7 refugees arriving in Ireland.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 3:09pm
KJU won't do sh*t. He knows as soon as one missile is fired at Seoul, hellfire and brimstone will rain down on Pyongyang with relentless American imperialist aggressor fury.

He's no dope. He might be a madman, but he's not an idiot.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 11:09pm
Did ye see that the lads want to go to North Korea?
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 2:55pm
talks getting closer, speculation that full denuclearisation is acceptable to the artiste formerly known as Rocketman.

If true it would be great for a break through here. I wonder what has changed in NK? I recall reading last year that to keep in power he needs money to pay x, y and z and if that ever stops a coup or uprising would be next. So if China has enforced some of the sanctions it's supposed to then maybe it's a deal or Kim Jung is f**ked. If that's the reason, would it worth holding out a bit longer as getting rid of the regime would be best for the people of NK

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 3:08pm
A palace coup? Sure who knows what madman would end up in charge.

A whack of cash with plenty of conditions. That's the way forward.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:19pm
Yeah but another coup facing the same issues if there is no cash flow. But yeah it would be the safe bet to get a deal done on denuclearisation and worry about the rest after. But the Donald is a deal breaker LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 11:10pm

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:58am
"Hans baby" LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 1:43am
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has said he will suspend all missile tests and shut down a nuclear test site with immediate effect.

"From April 21, North Korea will stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles," the Korean Central News Agency said.

The decision is aimed at pursuing economic growth and peace on the Korean peninsular, state media report.

Mr Kim is due to meet his South Korean counterpart Moon Jae-in next week.

He is also expected to hold an unprecedented summit with US President Donald Trump by June. If it takes place, it will be the first meeting between a sitting US president and a North Korean leader.

"This is very good news for North Korea and the World - big progress!," Mr Trump tweeted after Kim Jong-un's announcement.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43846488

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:11am
So Kim Jong Un stepped into South Korea today. Madness. I just don't get what his mindset behind all of this.

The thing more frightening is Donald Trump is now a contender for the Nobel Peace Prize for starting all of this LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

So Kim Jong Un stepped into South Korea today. Madness. I just don't get what his mindset behind all of this.

The thing more frightening is Donald Trump is now a contender for the Nobel Peace Prize for starting all of this LOL

Trump did f**k all. The South Korean President ran his campaign  on doing this 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

fake news.

i dislike trump but he has undeniably helped for this to happen. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

fake news.

All he did was rant and rave on Twitter like a lunatic. The Chinese are the ones who helped this move along. 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 27 Apr 2018 at 1:16pm

whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

fake news.

All he did was rant and rave on Twitter like a lunatic. The Chinese are the ones who helped this move along. 

A great bunch of lads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic