You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

All ireland league

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 9:16am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

derry are the only club in derry
I don't think the lads at Institute FC will be too happy with that.
Thats not a lot
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 1:59pm
i dont care how many premiership players you have, you dont have as many as any of the current premiership teams seen as they are actually premiership team (unlike cork)

nice avatar by the way, what does that say in it, ya know the bit under cork city and above 2010? and for the record as you cant change your name mid season you are still cork city foras co-op football club caaaawwwwkkk bunch of langers until next season

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by wrestler313 wrestler313 wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

how can you include shels, cork and derry in that? they are all first division teams it would be fair on the other prem teams that you left out

i think city and derry provide 2 big fanbases. city enjoy the support of most of cork's loi fans (cobh ramblers not so popular) and derry are the only club in derry

yeah so well just screw over the only team in wicklow, the only team in sligo, then galway too for the craic just to keep the clubs that cheated happy, im a dundalk fan so i know what its like to get screwed over

the last time format changed and they did it without the relegation/promotion process it resulted in the fai nearly been burnt down, sometimes i still wish maxi had to light that match

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

i dont care how many premiership players you have, you dont have as many as any of the current premiership teams seen as they are actually premiership team (unlike cork)

nice avatar by the way, what does that say in it, ya know the bit under cork city and above 2010? and for the record as you cant change your name mid season you are still cork city foras co-op football club caaaawwwwkkk bunch of langers until next season

Good man Shoco  ClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic