You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Pardew

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 71>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:59pm
if carlsberg did agents...............
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Sponsored Links

Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:02pm
back to the point

Pardew is a prick

nothing like a good old loss of form to bring the fvcker down to earth
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Hah. They are going to have to pay him a fortune whenever they want to sack him in two. Joke town club.
What is a two. joke town club if you don't mind me asking?

There's a full stop. There was a reference to an eight year deal. I (quite obviously) meant that Newcastle United Football Club are going to have to pay Mr. Alan Pardew quite a large sum of money should they wish to terminate his employment in two years time, in particular given that the history of the club is such as to suggest that results fluctuate widely over the medium term, leading to occasional knee-jerk decisions to change management, and I believe that this may happen.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Wasnt impressed when Pardew was appointed myself,gutted for Chris Hughton when he was sacked, didnt like his  reaction to MON after the penalty award but id say it was all for show to get the Geordies  behind him, but i have to say Pardew has done an amazing job, 90 %  of his signings have been brilliant, really top class footballers  at a snip of the price compared to the transfer fees today,the way he changed the system around at half time against Spurs on Saturday was impressive,he has transformed them from  Relegation candidates to a team who are back playing European football,he also done something that i never thought i would see, the fans singing  his name and are on the verge of forgiving Mike Ashley.

You could also add to that list the fact that he was being tipped to get Newcastle relegated and does the total opposite and nearly got a CL spot.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his but he has done a phenomenal job since he took over.

+1
dont like the man but he s done an excellent job.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:00pm
Must have the same phone tappers as the NOTW to blackmail Mike Ashley so well Shocked

Hate the fukin man but have to admit anyone able to con an 8 year contract out of someone so clueless about football has to be applauded
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

if carlsberg did agents...............

LOL Crazy Contract, they have also taken Pardews Backroom Team on a similar deal, Will give them 2 years before the big payday!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:14pm
Guys this is Mike Ashley. Guarantee there is plenty of clauses in there regarding what compo Pardew gets if they part company. He didn't become a multi millionaire throwing away money like that.
Smartalex View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 12:12am
got this assessment elsewhere...superb

Alan Pardew is one utter f*cking pulsating cockhammer who looks like the result of an Anderson Cooper and Paul O’Grady IVF experiment. He’s the very epitome of first time supervisor. The kind of bulb who’s calling for a brainstorm every two hours, gets a semi on at conducting Performance Development Programme with you and is going to cajole the married blonde bint two desks down from you into a giving him a titroll out the back of the Christmas Party. 
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 9:40am
but half the reason they will be criticised is becaue that llambias said they gave pardew and the coaches 8 year deals for stability like ferguson. ferguson changes his coaches every few years to keep things fresh.
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 12:25pm
Ah Newcastle, its not boring following them anywayLOL
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 12:38pm
What's with all the hatin on Pardew? Confused

I think he's a very good manager who comes across as a decent person!!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Ah Newcastle, its not boring following them anywayLOL

+1   LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Marley+ View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marley+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:51am
While in charge of whu pardew once pinched the dinner of a member of the coaching staff then said in front of stunned staff when you are The King you can do anything. Makes a change from him pinching players wifes!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 10:44am
THE SKUNKS GAFFER Thumbs Down
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jonesy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 9:43am
Slavering about SAFC now the two faced fecker.
Get Double Maxim in the Clarehall Dublin Tesco ASAP
bundy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 1:56pm
Can't wait for tomorow, Pardew is a legend. Hes a breath of fresh air compared to that idiot Martin O'Neill, it is hard to name a more boring and irritating man than O'Neill. Sunderland will be hit hard tomorow by Newcastle. Pardew will have Tiote wound up to the last and he'll be out to show the Sunderland midfield who's boss. Pardew is a likeable fella, interesting to see some lads can't stand him.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:03pm

Can't wait for tomorow, Pardew is a legend. Hes a breath of fresh air compared to that idiot Martin O'Neill, it is hard to name a more boring and irritating man than O'Neill. Sunderland will be hit hard tomorow by Newcastle. Pardew will have Tiote wound up to the last and he'll be out to show the Sunderland midfield who's boss. Pardew is a likeable fella, interesting to see some lads can't stand him.

LOL

We'll see tomorrow won't we!!

F U C K THE MAGS

HA'WAY THE LADS

Edited by Green Devil - 20 Oct 2012 at 2:04pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
bundy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

LOL

We'll see tomorrow won't we!!

F U C K THE MAGS

HA'WAY THE LADS

I can't wait until this time tomorow! I think it will be a great game, I'm glad its at the Stadium of Shíte because if it was at St James I think it would be as good because Newcastle would steamroll them. Sunderland are a poor side, Coloccini to have Fletcher in his pocket for the 90 mins & we'll see what the mackems are made of then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 71>
  Share Topic