You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Hunter -Chairman Irish Supporters Assc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 2:42pm
and your encouraging people to ring him for what? plenty of eejits could give him a load of abusive phone calls.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

and your encouraging people to ring him for what? plenty of eejits could give him a load of abusive phone calls.

i live in hope LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 3:19pm

Don't go posting up phone numbers gspainPinch

only number I posted up was his registered capital of over $100 million dollars.  I did not post phone numbers.
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

only number I posted up was his registered capital of over $100 million dollars.  I did not post phone numbers.

That is phone numbers gs Wink
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 4:16pm

sorry it was your quoting of the other fellahs post.Embarrassed
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

That is phone numbers gs Wink

I think it is more likely that his companies are worth in excess of $100 million than he speaks for Irish football fans.  However a Wexford Youths v SD Galway champions league final in the next 5 years is more likely than the above.

Your job is safe Aido.  Wink
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 4:22pm
What was the problem anyway Bob. Would you delete a post quoting the FAI's phone number, no.

So whats didferent about the ISA's phone numberConfused
bringbackOpel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bringbackOpel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 5:51pm
Does anyone remember him on rte news when the FAI decided to go to SKY instead of rte in 2002.
He was a complete raving lunatic - was  actually a good idea from rte to  get a jab in at the fai
Diego Duffy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diego Duffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2012 at 12:56am
Must agree with 9fingersB that is a killer cardigan hes wearing!
Ireland 4 Poland and Ukraine 2012 :D
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2012 at 8:50am
Originally posted by bringbackOpel bringbackOpel wrote:

Does anyone remember him on rte news when the FAI decided to go to SKY instead of rte in 2002.
He was a complete raving lunatic - was  actually a good idea from rte to  get a jab in at the fai

Yes and RTE were well aware long before then of who he really was and that he did not speak for anyone but himself.    I thought it was disgraceful biased journalism.

The likes of Aido or Gerk or the London club are well capable of representing the views of fans and doing so without any other agendas.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 5:02pm
Never met him or seen him at any of the games in the last 6 years. How did he elevate himself to be Irelands number one supporter and to getting TV time too?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 5:11pm
In the same way as John Delaney id say .... he spoofed it !
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 5:18pm
Never met him either in the last 10 years, nor have I met anyone who did to be honest. As Babbs said; Spoofer!
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 5:19pm
One of the best collection of Christmas Jumpers in the Country Clap
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 9:43pm
Never came across him and sounds a gobsh*te.

Davy Keogh generally gets wheeled out for this kind of stuff now and he speaks extremely well. Obviously from his Liveline interview in November he is pro JD but was still very balanced IMO. 

A very nice guy he is in person too
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:05pm
He was ahead of the curve in regards to supporters clubs.
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

He was ahead of the curve in regards to supporters clubs.

Er more like Round the bend...........
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 10:22pm
What a strange bump.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic