You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Hunter -Chairman Irish Supporters Assc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whelo79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Let's find him. Time for the Hunter to become the hunted

Thumbs UpClap
Sponsored Links

Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 9:56am
Is Citizen Alan Hunter ?
lopez View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lopez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 10:03am
I first heard him in the aftermath of the England riot. I'd never heard of his organisation - something along the lines of the Irish Football Supporters Association or Football Supporters Association of Ireland, if I remember - and he was saying that the upcoming European Championships, held in England, should be moved to Ireland instead.ConfusedConfused Then I saw him on the telly - possibly around the time of Saipan or Keane's return - looking quite mentally unstable banging his fist into his other hand. I think he may be possibly certifiable.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 10:43am
a few threads on him on foot.ie LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

he is a member of this site.

Traphasntaclue ??
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Mr Marbles Mr Marbles wrote:

Is Citizen Alan Hunter ?
Hummmm could be Mr M , well that's if he has banged on a few KGs since the last time I saw him . Shocked
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by lopez lopez wrote:

I first heard him in the aftermath of the England riot. I'd never heard of his organisation - something along the lines of the Irish Football Supporters Association or Football Supporters Association of Ireland, if I remember - and he was saying that the upcoming European Championships, held in England, should be moved to Ireland instead.ConfusedConfused Then I saw him on the telly - possibly around the time of Saipan or Keane's return - looking quite mentally unstable banging his fist into his other hand. I think he may be possibly certifiable.

would have made sense moving it to ireland. We had the stadiums. Dalyer, St.Mels Oark etc...Makes about the same sense as having the world cup in Qatar.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

would have made sense moving it to ireland. We had the stadiums. Dalyer, St.Mels Oark etc...Makes about the same sense as having the world cup in Qatar.

aw jaysis he's off again LOL
Catman View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 11:36am
During Saipan he was sitting in the audience on Prime Time wearing an Arann sweater full of football badges saying there should be a referendum on Roy Keane. An embarrassment to football fans in this country at a time when Dunphy was on his soap-box.

The sequence now is, should he miss this, and Ireland's next penalty is scored, then the match and the progress are Ireland's....Timofte against Bonner..
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 11:44am
Was he not involved in that Joe Duffy travesty with poor bobby robson after the San Marino game where delaney put robson on the radio to be attacked by gimps
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 11:46am
Has Marty Whelan got a crazy brother out there?!
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Mr Marbles Mr Marbles wrote:

Is Citizen Alan Hunter ?
Hummmm could be Mr M , well that's if he has banged on a few KGs since the last time I saw him . Shocked

LOL Jesus I would also have to have aged 30 years as well
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:08pm
Actualy, He resembles Tash LOL
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

Actualy, He resembles Tash LOL

I thought the same wr

Edited by Sligo Hornet - 24 Feb 2012 at 12:11pm
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
lopez View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lopez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL Just missing the huge oil financed pressies for the FIFA executive and there would have been little to differentiate Qatar's and 'Hunter's' bids.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by JammyDodger JammyDodger wrote:

he's only claiming to respresent 1 million Irish Supporters so cut him some slack

"We are a web-streaming A to Z of Irish Pop Hits music channel at SHAMROCKFM-COM for the 100 million irish Diaspora and community overseas. With an additional emphasis on providing a GREEN PAGES LISTING for key products and services, which enhance the lifestyle of Irish people. We incorporate the irish football supporters association representing the 1 million strong Irish Soccer family. Alan Hunter is your contact point."

I thought this was the most interesting line

Registered Capital: Above US$100 Million

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 24 Feb 2012 at 2:38pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 2:37pm
Don't go posting up phone numbers gspainPinch
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Don't go posting up phone numbers gspainPinch

Confused

the fella put his own number up on that site
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic