You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Hunter -Chairman Irish Supporters Assc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alan Hunter -Chairman Irish Supporters Assc
    Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 7:26pm
who the hell is he, never seen him at a game before. He was getting huge airtime during Saipain, anyone know him?

Edited by Citizen - 23 Feb 2012 at 7:26pm
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Sponsored Links

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

who the hell is he, never seen him at a game before. He was getting huge airtime during Saipain, anyone know him?

Then, as now, an imaginary organisation who was used by media as a contra mouthpiece despite him being exposed for a chancer. Represented no-one and the membership of his organisation was a database of people who travelled to away games with a certain travel agent.

greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:14pm
Met him in red square in 2002, came over to us and introduced him to ourselves, i promptly told him he certainly didnt represent me or any of my mates and i was travelling 20 years at that stage, suffice to say he dissappeared and i never saw him again.....he's a prize t**ser and infairness citizen you should delete this thread as he thrives on publicity.....sad ol man :-)
I know nothing :-)
Junior View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:40pm

Keyser Soze.......say no more.

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by IamGod IamGod wrote:

3 f**kwits

Care to explain?
Wink
Has a fish been caught?

Junior may recall him being caught out in 2002 when he was interviewed for a website
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:42pm
Percy was in his club
Even has the jacket,with crest,to prove it
Says Hunter is the salt of the earth type bloke
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Then, as now, an imaginary organisation who was used by media as a contra mouthpiece despite him being exposed for a chancer. Represented no-one and the membership of his organisation was a database of people who travelled to away games with a certain travel agent.

is it 7*7 ??
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:57pm
Dan McDonnell says on Twitter that Hunter was on 98fm tonight discussing Stephen Ireland

Edited by Landon Donovan - 23 Feb 2012 at 10:59pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 11:29pm

Can't understand how Hunter kept getting called for a fans comment, despite the fact that nobody had ever heard of his organisation, knew how to contact anyone in it (besides himself) or how to join it.

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:18am
What club did he represent?  I saw/heard him enough times over the years but I never actually knew who he was with.............he never said anything of particular note or importance either. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:27am
Lads ffs Hunter is The Count's da, be kind will yisAngry
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Lads ffs Hunter is The Count's da, be kind will yisAngry

He's not the Count's dad..........he must be Aido's.........the proof is in greenforever's post

"Met him in red square in 2002, came over to us and introduced him to ourselves, i promptly told him he certainly didnt represent me or any of my mates and i was travelling 20 years at that stage, suffice to say he dissappeared and i never saw him again.....he's a prize t**ser and infairness citizen you should delete this thread as he thrives on publicity.....sad ol man :-)
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 8:33am
The guy who calls himself Alan Hunter when discussing Irish football fans had been very quiet for a few years.

His return is one of the downsides of us qualifying for the finals. 

He only represents himself.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 8:50am
Fantastic cardigan
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 9:21am
Let's find him. Time for the Hunter to become the hunted
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 9:24am
he is a member of this site.
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 9:30am
He looks and sound like a t**ser anyway
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

he is a member of this site.
Shocked Go on rat him out LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic