You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aido's Bus from Ryanair 09.40 Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 12:02am
Youd be right too deise, sure hes coming home for the Germany game and didnt he only forget to order a ticket despite a lad giving him a code
Sponsored Links

AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:26am
Lads,

I have received 2 quotes back for buses.  There will be 3 drop offs - Novotel, Ibis Centrum and Polonia Palace
The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. I will need to see if there will be an extra cost for 21passengers.

Can those below from the list confirm asap (today) that they still want to get the bus - I know from the rest

Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Daithi + 3
irelandfan
Redladd +3

Edited by AidoM - 01 Oct 2015 at 10:34am
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 11:07am
PM sent Aido cheers Thumbs Up
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 5:52pm
There have been a few drop outs leaving the number at 16 (No confirmation from Daithi yet) but I'm going on that basis.

I should have prices tomorrow Big smile
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:25pm
Aido's bus sounds dodgy.
AKA pedantic kunt
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Aido's bus sounds dodgy.

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The bus has passed the Polish NCT Baldy Tongue
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Aido's bus sounds dodgy.

Is it a VW?.... the emissions from the 'driver' will exceed the limits regardless of any suspect software
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. 

That's an interesting concept of withdrawal ya have there, stick people on a list regardless of whether they are interested or not, then post that they ''withdrew'' when in fact not a single person who ''withdrew'' asked to be on that list in the first place. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Youd be right too deise, sure hes coming home for the Germany game and didnt he only forget to order a ticket despite a lad giving him a code

Ya, heard that LOL

AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. 

That's an interesting concept of withdrawal ya have there, stick people on a list regardless of whether they are interested or not, then post that they ''withdrew'' when in fact not a single person who ''withdrew'' asked to be on that list in the first place. 

Ouch I'm hurt .....

you try to help Embarrassed and then .......... Cry
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:34pm
And I thanked ya for your offer, and will repeat that thanks again, but I'm responding to the inaccurate use of the word' withdrew' , that's all. 

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:42pm

And I thanked ya for your offer, and will repeat that thanks again, but I'm responding to the inaccurate use of the word' withdrew' , that's all. 

too late deise316...... Santa has you lodged on his "naughty list"
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 10:50pm
Been on it years chief................

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 12:36am
Not the first time the scientist withdrew without anyone noticing :)

AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 12:38am

<div style="line-height: 16.8px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.8px;">The price is based on 14/16 passengers but we still (even after people withdrawing) have 21  people on the list. 

Lucky escape deise.   Not sure what the mandatory sentence for..murder is in Poland. You would have been a loss to Ireland trips.
AKA pedantic kunt
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:32pm
Pm sent aido
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 1:51pm
Bus sorted, collection at airport and drop off at Ibis, Novotel and Hampton by Hilton (for the posh gits Tongue).
I'll collect money at Dublin Airport
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 1:54pm
Cheers Aido ClapClap
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic