You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aido's Bus from Ryanair 09.40 Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aido's Bus from Ryanair 09.40 Friday
    Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 10:50am
I was originally organising a 12 seater bus from Modlin Airport to Warsaw for a gang of 12. However, thanks to Brianie's invitation Angry it appears that more are looking to get a bus in.

I sent off an e-mail to 2 companies on Thursday and haven't heard anything back yet. I'll get in touch today and see if they can provide what will probably be at this stage a coach.

To get numbers can those who are looking for a transfer from Modlin to Warsaw pleas put their name on a list so that I can get an idea of nunbers.

I'll start the list with my gang and will add to it from posts on the other thread when I check it. I'll close the list on Friday next 2nd October as I'll need to have definite numbers

I will keep people informed

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3
irelandfan
Redladd +3

Edited by AidoM - 29 Sep 2015 at 5:06pm
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Sponsored Links

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

I was originally organising a 12 seater bus from Modlin Airport to Warsaw for a gang of 12. However, thanks to Brianie's invitation Angry it appears that more are looking to get a bus in.

I sent off an e-mail to 2 companies on Thursday and haven't heard anything back yet. I'll get in touch today and see if they can provide what will probably be at this stage a coach.

To get numbers can those who are looking for a transfer from Modlin to Warsaw pleas put their name on a list so that I can get an idea of nunbers.

I'll start the list with my gang and will add to it from posts on the other thread when I check it. I'll close the list on Friday next 2nd October as I'll need to have definite numbers

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3

Thanks Aido.......but I can't see the merit in me getting a taxi from Chopin Airport to Modlin Airport,  waiting over an hour for your flight to arrive , just to endure your company aboard your Bus W*nkers Trip
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3

Thanks Aido.......but I can't see the merit in me getting a taxi from Chopin Airport to Modlin Airport,  waiting over an hour for your flight to arrive , just to endure your company aboard your Bus W*nkers Trip

Very surprising that Sc*mtown Embarrassed flights go to Chopin Confused

Additional passenger requests flood in due to Hornet's withdrawal Clap
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 2:06pm
AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Deise316
Deisedevil
ScientistUnhappy
Paulie
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Sandra
Daithi + 3
irelandfan

Edited by irelandfan - 29 Sep 2015 at 2:16pm
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 2:15pm
Cheers Aido Thumbs Up
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 4:35pm
Alright Aido, can you stick meself + 3 on that list if ye are going to the Old Town!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Alright Aido, can you stick meself + 3 on that list if ye are going to the Old Town!

It will be to the Old Town ................ will add you Thumbs Up
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:11pm
Whats the story with a drop off on the way, our group not in old town Aido ?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

There are a few potential drop offs Daithi (more than when I sent the original request) but you're not far from one of the original spots .............. ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh..... it's a posh hotel where Hornet and the Mules are staying Wink

Will keep you posted
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:31pm

There are a few potential drop offs Daithi (more than when I sent the original request) but you're not far from one of the original spots .............. ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh..... it's a posh hotel where Hornet and the Mules are staying Wink

Will keep you posted
Fair play Aido Clap brianie putting the pressure on you LOL
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 7:02pm

Will keep you posted
Aido putting in a tremendous shift on thisClapClapClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Will keep you posted

Yes......a great selfless effort from AidoM..........not only booking the bus for you guys , but deciding to DRIVE it himself to keep the cost down Clap

Edited by Sligo Hornet - 29 Sep 2015 at 8:11pm
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 8:14pm
This coach trip could give del boy's trip to margate a real run for it's money LOL
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

AidoM
Bear
Brianie +1,
Wolfie,
Saint Tom
Ali G
Green4ever
Mules x 2
Sligo Hornet
Newryrep
Mrs. Newryrep
Daithi + 3
irelandfan
Reddladd + 3

Aido, took meself, Deisedevil, Scientist, Paulie, Sandra, CaroG off that list- we are already sorted. (But thanks anyway)

Added Reddladd + 3 as well, wouldn't like to see those lads walking. Well, I would, but only if they were a bit ahead of us on the road so we could laugh at them driving past. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Will keep you posted

Yes......a great selfless effort from AidoM..........not only booking the bus for you guys , but deciding to DRIVE it himself to keep the cost down Clap

Looks like Aido could talk to you all while driving also , just a pity Des will not make the bus trip as he did tell me the hours Aido has talked to him on away trips is something that is not easy to forget EVER .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 9:50pm
Ah ya would forget it easy enough as the bus veers towards a tree...........

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 9:32am
Deise, did the Scientist book a carraige to bring you lads in from the airport? NOt sure who'd be doing the laughing.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 9:19pm
I wouldn't let that lad in charge of an empty box of cigs, never mind anything transport wise LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic