You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Rooney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2016 at 8:52pm
he needs to cut off 4 or 5 kg to get faster ....
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2016 at 8:57pm
Would be healthier to lose it.
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2016 at 9:42pm
ive watched the whole game to check this fellow, he is a good player but a bit slow for being still young... needs to cut off 3 to 5 kg to get that extra speed,  cut off the chips and crisps Adam... i have to admit he looked good and scored a  very good goal from a difficult angle
shanejcos View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanejcos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 9:46pm
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 3:09am
Worth a look in the friendlies but I think he has to do it in a higher standard than Scotland to be considered seriously as a starting option in a competitive game. Ideally he'd get himself to the Championship
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
shanejcos View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanejcos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 11:31am
Originally posted by shanejcos shanejcos wrote:

Cheat Sheet: Everything you need to know about Adam Rooney

I agree, the facts show he has struggled to make an impact in the Championship but he's been so prolific in the Scottish Premiership in the last couple of years he deserves to start at least 1 friendly game
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by shanejcos shanejcos wrote:

I agree, the facts show he has struggled to make an impact in the Championship but he's been so prolific in the Scottish Premiership in the last couple of years he deserves to start at least 1 friendly game

I agree he's worth a look but the SPL is such muck it's hard to know how good/bad he is. He failed at Championship and didn't exactly excell at L1 level. If he's brought in for a look in a few friendlies fair enough, if not I wouldn't be losing the run of myself.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:12pm
Makes his long awaited come back today off the bench at half time, still a chance for this lad
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

Makes his long awaited come back today off the bench at half time, still a chance for this lad
Anndddddd he scores! still cant see him going to france. 
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Andy_Eire Andy_Eire wrote:

20th goal of the season in 26 games, has to be considered, especially with Murphy injured and not in great form.
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:27pm

Originally posted by Andy_Eire Andy_Eire wrote:

20th goal of the season in 26 games, has to be considered, especially with Murphy injured and not in great form.
I'd rather Mason/McGoldrick/Doyle tbh
AndyEire View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyEire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2016 at 5:38pm
Rooney scores again to put Aberdeen 1-0 against Ventspils in their Europa league qualifying 2nd round tie. 4-0 on aggregate
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 9:42pm
Adam has scored for Aberdeen tonight.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 2:27pm
AR scored for Aberdeen in the Scottish League cup semi final v Morton today.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 2:58pm
As regards Rooney, I have not seen too much of him bar goal highlights here & there, but it is surely telling that even with practically no strikers, and needing a goal in both games, MON didn't call on this lad's services. He didn't even make the bench for the Georgia home game, and away to Moldova, MON chose to bring on a winger, O'Dowda, & push Walters up front when Long departed injured. 

If he had been impressing in training, he surely would have got a run in one of the games, ya can only come to the conclusion the MON doesn't think he is at the required level, at least at this point in time. He looks as if he could be a better finisher than any of our other options, but the same could be said of Stokes, I don't think either are going to have a big future with MON's Ireland in any case. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 8:32pm
Adam has scored for Aberdeen tonight and he has also missed a peno.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Adam has scored for Aberdeen tonight and he has also missed a peno.
well he scored from the follow up so technically i dont think thats counted as a missed peno.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 10:28pm
I see the wording on SSN was misleading.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic