Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Rooney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2014 at 7:20pm
Another goal in Europe. Not long til he will be off to Celtic.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 6:16am
Just been watching ARs goal last night a quality strike.
Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 2:14pm
Supposedly his parents own the apartment John Boy lived in in love/hate.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 6:54pm
Super strike Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 11:39pm
Rooney again today...

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 11:45am
would prefer him in the squad  to stokes 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 3:41pm
Similarly to Daryl Murphy and Eoin Doyle, the lad seems to be in the goalscoring form of his career this year. 21 goals in 32 games this season, including 6 in the Europa League.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 4:18pm
AR has had a perfetly good goal not given against Hamilton it was CLEARLY over the line.
Galoglas View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 4:42pm
Then he should have had a penalty.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

AR has had a perfetly good goal not given against Hamilton it was CLEARLY over the line.

Miles over the line!

Adam Rooney goal
Galoglas View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 4:25pm
Aye but the linesman didn't have a good view of it ?????
Aberdeen have what money can't buy - a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"
Di Stefano
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Similarly to Daryl Murphy and Eoin Doyle, the lad seems to be in the goalscoring form of his career this year. 21 goals in 32 games this season, including 6 in the Europa League.

Technically a better player than Doyle imo
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Galoglas View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 2:46pm
He has been having a great season and while I'd rather Rooney and Hayes were ignored until after the Ireland v Scotland game I think every Dons fan would be delighted to see one or both of them getting a chance.Especially since the Scotland management team seem to ignore our players.
Aberdeen have what money can't buy - a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"
Di Stefano
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Galoglas Galoglas wrote:

He has been having a great season and while I'd rather Rooney and Hayes were ignored until after the Ireland v Scotland game I think every Dons fan would be delighted to see one or both of them getting a chance.Especially since the Scotland management team seem to ignore our players.

What do you think of  Joe Shaughnessy? I realise he's been on laon at Forfa and currently is at Falkirk bot do you think he has a future with the Dons?
Galoglas View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galoglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Galoglas Galoglas wrote:

What do you think of  Joe Shaughnessy? I realise he's been on laon at Forfa and currently is at Falkirk bot do you think he has a future with the Dons?

He's back at Aberdeen and played much of the match against Ross County. He was on the bench against Hamilton. I rate him, though he isn't a big dominating centre half which is what I think the manager looks for.
His contract is up in the Summer. I hope we keep him and he gets a run in the team.He has a great attitude.Might have to think about a different position though.
Di Stefano
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 3:44pm
Rooney again today.........playing out of his skin.

petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

Rooney again today.........playing out of his skin.

another one......

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 5:13pm
Think he should stay put this time. At his level now.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic