Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Johnson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

No when i pass on info it's from jockeys/owners/trainers, it's not as if i'm actually tipping the horse. I really can't understand why people cannot grasp that. I tip teams up on the Carlow Soccer League myself, if a team loses that i tip up then i take responsibility for it. 

If the forum had a comedy value to it, that would rule you out so?

In fairness I do find Pm funny

Good stuff.......

I don't, nor do many others. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:47pm
Careful GD. You'll have the support group wading in with their copy and paste tributes.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Careful GD. You'll have the support group wading in with their copy and paste tributes.

You've got it in one LOL

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 8:47pm
Newcastle players mocking the Titanic crash, disgrace LOL Thumbs Down

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 10:46am
Jaysus
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 8:17am
Adam Johnson To Open Primary School In Sunderland

Earlier this week, Adam Johnson announced that he will open a primary school after the reported lack of high level education in Sunderland. Johnson has told the BBC that he can’t wait to start the project and his love of kids will be enough to drive him towards success.

Although a primary school, Adam revealed he will be accepting students from the age of 15 and below, which has caused an uproar with the parents of local Year 10’s & 11’s after students began quitting their GSCE’s to move to Johnson’s school. The school won’t open until the Summer of 2016 but the Sunderland midfielder said the hard work starts now, with his first task choosing the children of the school.

The school has reportedly already had 4,600 requests in the first week alone, Adam has said he wants the school to be as big as it can possibly be to see more smiles on children’s faces. Johnson has reportedly made himself the head teacher and for a strange reason head of the girls PE, we can only assume it’s to develop their learning…Adam has said he will work part time on the school to continue his footballing career but has future plans for when the end of his footballing years arrive. We’d like to wish Adam good luck with his new school, but especially the children, they’ll need
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 8:18am
Sleepy

Anything to avoid talking about your team getting pumped again at the weekend Thumbs Up

Edited by Green Devil - 30 Oct 2015 at 8:19am

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 8:32am
Nothing of the sorts,i think Newcastle have a chance against Stoke Thumbs Up
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 9:01am
Enter caption contest

My entry is "Ow ginge I shagged yer mar" 

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2015 at 11:09am
His team concedes 6 and half term is finished.

A bad week for AJ. Ouch
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:22pm
pleaded guilty to one count of sexual activity with a child and one count of grooming.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:26pm
Still going on trial for the other two charges
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:29pm
He'll never play in England again.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:38pm

Neither will those kids.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:43pm

Probably head off to Italy like Cardinal Law.
EdisonCavani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdisonCavani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 2:49pm
He'll still probably be played on Saturday v Man Utd.  Incredible that he is still playing for them.  Innocent until proven guilty etc, but I would imagine that any other employer in any other job would have suspended him indefinitely pending the outcome of the trial at the very least.   
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 3:03pm
Surely if he intended on pleading guilty in court,he could have informed the club that he was guilty.Now,if he has done that,and they ignored it,it looks very bad for them
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Surely if he intended on pleading guilty in court,he could have informed the club that he was guilty.Now,if he has done that,and they ignored it,it looks very bad for them

Very true ,

Will be interesting to see what their reaction is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
  Share Topic