Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron McEneff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaron McEneff
    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 8:24pm
Don't see a thread for him. Playing for Hearts against Celtic tonight. Good to see him playing in a big game lile this. If he gets a good run he could get a look in for us the same way McGrath has. Decent player good on the ball. Hope he keeps progressing.
I love beer gardens
Sponsored Links

Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 7:22am
Only 5 appearances this season in the league, including from the bench. May have been going okay against Celtic but was withdrawn fairly early on 65 mins as part of their first substitution. He has a long way to go to get near having the impact McGrath has had on the SPL. Surely well behind Connor Ronan in that queue. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 8:43am
Always impressed by him when playing for Rovers. Thought he would have been playing a lot more at Hearts.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 9:23am
He was poor last night by all accounts. The general consensus between their fanbase on SM last night is that he doesn't deserve to be in the starting lineup. Currently no where near deserving of a call up.
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2021 at 6:29pm
Started again today for Hearts, played the full 90 this time.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2022 at 9:12pm
Scores straight off the bench to put Hearts back in front against St Mirren in the Scottish Cup quarter-finals.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2022 at 9:44pm
Scored with his first touch within 30 seconds of coming on. Incidentally he came on for Ben Woodburn, the former Welsh wonderkid at Liverpool. Would have been unthinkable a few years ago that those two would end up at the same club, but that says more about how Woodburn's career has turned out than anything.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2022 at 10:15pm
Assisted the fourth to make sure of the win.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic