Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron Connolly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 177>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 11:23am
Will he be shipped out by Brighton before the season starts is a very good question loan or  otherwise .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Will he be shipped out by Brighton before the season starts is a very good question loan or  otherwise .

I would be amazed if he wasnt considering Brighton’s plans to bring in another attacker. Actually a loan move will be no harm change of scenery bit of a humbling too dropping down. He also seems short on confidence on the field snatching at chances etc. Hed play easily every week for most Championship teams get a regular run of games find his way again score a few goals get his eye back in find form. 

Has a list of small off the field issues as long as his arm the last 18 months or so. From speaking to a Brighton fan living in Brighton he’s not liked by their local fanbase at the moment and it’s for this as much as what’s been happening on the field. 

They are all small issues and stupid sh*t that plenty idiotic young fellas will do. However all thrown in together they add up. 

As for his girlfriend being in Love Island irrelevant on a football forum. File it under “who cares”. 

Edited by kevin100 - 07 Jul 2021 at 11:41am
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

The youngone he was going out with but then cheated on is on Love Island. She’s a serious bit of stuff.

What sort of absolute sh*te do ye be watching/reading about? Does this horse sh*t not belong in an "Utter Scutter" thread?
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 12:10pm
I agree with all thats said about him being a bit.. let's say immature.

Hes still by far our best forward option. You'd have him ahead of Robinson, idah, parrott and collins.

Hes not returned a goal tally yet, I would agree with that but he can cause defenses problems, he's got pace and a bit of a aggression about him that defensive players don't like.

Hes also got that direct drive for goal, where he'll get more aggressive and want the ball more if he's not scoring. You know the attitude I'm talking about where he'll not hide if he gets frustrated in games he'll up the energy. Similar in a way the made mcclean successful. 

Hes also got good technical ability so let's hope he grows out of the immature  nonsense and focus on the football from an ireland perspective 

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

I agree with all thats said about him being a bit.. let's say immature.

Hes still by far our best forward option. You'd have him ahead of Robinson, idah, parrott and collins.

Hes not returned a goal tally yet, I would agree with that but he can cause defenses problems, he's got pace and a bit of a aggression about him that defensive players don't like.

Hes also got that direct drive for goal, where he'll get more aggressive and want the ball more if he's not scoring. You know the attitude I'm talking about where he'll not hide if he gets frustrated in games he'll up the energy. Similar in a way the made mcclean successful. 

Hes also got good technical ability so let's hope he grows out of the immature  nonsense and focus on the football from an ireland perspective 

To me he’s snatching and rushing chances in his limited appearances at Brighton. He’s been in and out the team. That’s no issue compare the CVs of the players he’s competing for a place with unless he’s shooting the lights out that’s all he’s going to be doing. 

I’d love to see him get a loan move to a Championship club would play every week for most of them he can find his way a bit again get his eye in and confidence back up.  A few goals would come with that almost certainly. 
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 12:25pm
Glad I signed in here for an update on Love Island.
Sweet Jaysus.

Connolly suffers from a lack of football.
I could care less what his ex is doing or what he posts on Instagram - its of far greater concern that he can't seem to stay fit for more than 1 match at a time.

Hopefully the news season will see a new lease of life and a run of fitness, for both club and country.

Edited by Fozz - 07 Jul 2021 at 12:25pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 12:44pm
You know the rules lads, pics or GTFO

I'm not following the old Love Island this year
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 1:09pm

The youngone he was going out with but then cheated on is on Love Island. She’s a serious bit of stuff.

Shes about the same age as your YBIG account LOL
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

What sort of absolute sh*te do ye be watching/reading about? Does this horse sh*t not belong in an "Utter Scutter" thread?

Agree, nothing to do with his football career.

Sun and Star click bait only
Flying so high, trying to remember
How many cigarettes did I bring along?
When I get down I'll jump in a taxi cab
Driving through London town, to cry you a song
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 10:19pm
scores today. But had to turn off comments on Instagram because everyone was commenting about Lucinda. 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

scores today. But had to turn off comments on Instagram because everyone was commenting about Lucinda. 
Many did Lucinda score?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 10:25pm
What?
I love beer gardens
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 10:58pm
 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qo5jnBJvGUs😉

Edited by King_Kenny - 31 Jul 2021 at 10:59pm
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 1:48am
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 2:10pm
Doesn't even make the bench today, and that's with welbeck injured Ouch
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 2:15pm
On the plus side, Shane Duffy is back in the team.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Doesn't even make the bench today, and that's with welbeck injured Ouch
Rumours of some kinda bust up/tantrum at training.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 2:17pm
Few things on SM that he wasnt named in the starting 11 for Thursdays training sessionand gave a disgraceful performance on Friday session. Potter wasnt impressed and left him out of the squad. Don't know how much truth is in it though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 177>
  Share Topic