You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A good start for Rangers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Major Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 11:36am

Celtic suffered a heavy defeat in europe after MON left, i know its differant circumstances as McCoist was already part of the Rangers set-up but this could just be a similar blip but i still expect Rangers to win next week and go through.

Sponsored Links

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 11:46am
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

who cares about the CL anyway , Celtic or Rangers wont ever win it, and the way things are going theyre unlikely to even get a run at it. As long as Rangers lose as many games as possible I am happy. The SPL is a poor league, and because football has just become a business they will not break the monopoly of the Man U Chelski Barca Real cartel. 

I'm sure the Celtic board care about the money from the 3 group games, be it from supporters, tv rights money and money from winning points. The SPL might be a poor league but you have two of the biggest supported clubs stuck in it and are head and shoulders above the rest of the league.

Jesus, Westmeath are probably never going to win Sam, does that mean they should stop even entering the All-Ireland each year? Ireland potentially will never win a world cup, lets not bother qualifying so. Ger will never get off with Georgia Salpa, doesn't stop him trying though (and fair play to the tallaght knacker is what I say!)

AKOT View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 12:25pm
Larsson 7 LOL
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

who cares about the CL anyway , Celtic or Rangers wont ever win it, and the way things are going theyre unlikely to even get a run at it. As long as Rangers lose as many games as possible I am happy. The SPL is a poor league, and because football has just become a business they will not break the monopoly of the Man U Chelski Barca Real cartel. 

I'm sure the Celtic board care about the money from the 3 group games, be it from supporters, tv rights money and money from winning points. The SPL might be a poor league but you have two of the biggest supported clubs stuck in it and are head and shoulders above the rest of the league.

Jesus, Westmeath are probably never going to win Sam, does that mean they should stop even entering the All-Ireland each year? Ireland potentially will never win a world cup, lets not bother qualifying so. Ger will never get off with Georgia Salpa, doesn't stop him trying though (and fair play to the tallaght knacker is what I say!)

the fans never see this money in real terms, the board squeeze celtic fans more than any other i know, big crowds and very little quality (in european terms) to show for it. compare celtics turnover with the likes of the dutch clubs. Also,  if the auld firm cannot beat the likes of artmedia or malmo, do they deserve to be in the competition anyway ? 
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 3:06pm

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

The EPL has four places in the champions league, three guaranteed group places. The SPL has one place this season, two next season but that won't last long with performances from SPL clubs like last night. There is an element of cutting your nose off to spite your face here.
Celtic and Rangers are more or less guaranteed the top two positions in the SPL so if you want to keep the two qualifying spots the SPL will get next season, you'd want SPL clubs to perform a bit better than Rangers last night and Dundee United the other week (even if it's in the Europa League play off round that Rangers will probably be in). Two spots in the champions league qualifiers is better than one as a saftey net for finishing second. It's up to both teams then to perform and get into the Champions league proper.

and the dublin super cup during your league season is what exactly?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:06pm
Huns making a lively start.
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:18pm
that was the stupidest thing ive seen in a while
Sloop John G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sloop John G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:19pm
Rangers down to 10 men.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:21pm
What an absolute mong!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:24pm
All square on aggregate
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:24pm
Which one
Say nothing till you hear more
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:26pm
You just knew that the huns would lose their patience and end up with 10 men.

What did he do to get sent off???
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 12:29pm
got fouled and threw the ball at your man who tackled him
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 1:24pm
10 become 9 LOL
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 1:25pm
Rangers down to 9 now!!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 1:25pm
9 men Magic send off elbow in the face...
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 1:26pm
jesus just think what will happen if rangers get out of this with a result
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 1:28pm
McCoist gone by Christmas.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic