You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - '97 Youth World Championship - Ireland v Argentina
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'97 Youth World Championship - Ireland v Argentina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theworm2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '97 Youth World Championship - Ireland v Argentina
    Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 8:31pm
I'll repeat...

First of all I want to make it clear I'm not returning (at least in the same capacity as before).  I'm posting these here to share with the folks who were good to me here before November of 2008.  Everyone else can f**k off.  Angry

You may remember me mentioning this project before here

So, without further ado...

VHS Rip from Semifinals of the FIFA Youth World Championship, this is the full match.

Features the likes of Riquelme, Cambiasso, Samuel, Aimar, and Damien Duff

Mirrors are appreciated and encouraged

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=294e02e45f7722fcd5a101cf914073b4552ad264b537417d

League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI
Sponsored Links

billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 10:29pm
worm - all the sh*t you post takes 7 fukn computers worth of memory to view - can you please make it fukn ez, without having to download 7 fukn years memory  etc ???? i just want to click on yes and view and results - not a fukn computer course in downloadin!!!!!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 4:02am
Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic