You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 night’s Accommodation,6 Person Room,€723,Tor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Geoghegan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7 night’s Accommodation,6 Person Room,€723,Tor
    Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:25pm

Lads,

I have 7 night’s accommodation @ the “Hotel Walter” in Torún, Poland for 6 people between the 12th - 19th June (Includes Breakfast, free parking & Internet)

(Could take the ferry to main land Europe and drive over)

PRICE €723.21 (This is the price it cost me on booking.com)

People are paying 3 or 4 times this for accommodation

Had booked this for the Spanish / Italian games but unfortunately we did not get any tickets for the games. (Tried every avenue) Gutted…….

I rang booking.com and they told me there is no issue transferring the booking name.

I’m an honest fan and want to give real fans the opportunity to use this booking if they want. Can meet up with anyone who is interested in using this accommodation and only want the price I paid…. “Won’t be selling to touts”

“Will bring information confirming booking and can transfer the booking name if interested”

Want to sell it to real fans and i believe You Boys In Green is the place to find them

My phone number is 086-8736926, call if you’re interested…!

Mark

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic