You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

50 Reasons to love Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote havelock squared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

A great trait of the Irish, is being able to open up and become genuine mates with people you have only known for a short period. There are not too many nations in the world like ourselves, taking this site as an example where you can plan trips with men/women that you may have only met once or never met before yet go on and have the best craic over a few pints!

So true man, something that you really notice and miss when you move abroad. We don't put up a front like people from many other places do.It kinda links into this one from the list :
4. Because of our conversation . Whenever I am somewhere else ā€“ and I am not just talking about China, where Iā€™m living for a year ā€“ I miss the simplicity of conversation that we have in Ireland.
ā€“ DES BISHOP
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 12:34am
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Sumary?

No not yet. We might get a week in June if we're lucky!

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic