You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"40 Shades of Green" Book-Irish shirt history

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:18pm
It’s been a bad time financially so I’m gutted haven’t been able get a first edition but look forward to getting a copy of the new edition when it comes out. The author deserves all praise coming his way, can tell it’s been a real labour of love
Sponsored Links

irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by stokeirish stokeirish wrote:

It’s been a bad time financially so I’m gutted haven’t been able get a first edition but look forward to getting a copy of the new edition when it comes out. The author deserves all praise coming his way, can tell it’s been a real labour of love

Stokeirish send me a DM with your full name and address. I bought a first edition copy for myself.You can have it,no charge Il even sign it for you and send it to you in UK. Eddie
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

Stokeirish send me a DM with your full name and address. I bought a first edition copy for myself.You can have it,no charge Il even sign it for you and send it to you in UK. Eddie

ClapClapClap

Class act Eddie
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

ClapClapClap

Class act Eddie

Jaysus!
stokeirish View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 9:14pm

Jeez mate I’m really touched! Will DM now but feel awful taking your copy. Genuinely speechless!
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2017 at 10:46pm

Jeez mate I’m really touched! Will DM now but feel awful taking your copy. Genuinely speechless!

Got your DM stokeirish.il try get that in the post for you tomorrow buddy. #YBIG

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:13pm
FAO STOKEIRISH:

That's in the post for you buddy.Thanks for your support and kind words about the book project.It meant alot to me.

notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:42pm
Eddie Clap
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 12:55pm
Eddie deserves all credit and praise that comes his way. I know I’m repetitive but again, can’t thank you enough. Things like this show we have some fantastic people on this forum and it means a lot. Thank you
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:08pm

And it's a signed copy too LOL 

We bought 4 books and they'll be part of the YBIG table quiz prizes 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:21pm
Well done boys after such a TOUGH week :)
Good get a little smile back on my face :)))))))
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 1:57pm
Definitely. Makes you appreciate that whilst good and bad times will happen on the pitch, you are part of something special off it!
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 2:13pm
I'm suspecting that the book has landed in Munich. When I asked if I received a parcel, my beloved answered with "ah your Christmas present".
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

I'm suspecting that the book has landed in Munich. When I asked if I received a parcel, my beloved answered with "ah your Christmas present".

Only a month left so bud!!

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokeirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 4:31pm
I received the book earlier today. I can’t thank you enough again and it’s very much appreciated. Again, can tell leading through it how much a labour of love it was for you and you deserve all the praise that you receive. The gesture of what you have done for my copy marks out the kind of man you are to. If there is anything I can ever help with, please let me know. Thank you again
depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Or this ?

But seriously it's a brilliant book with lots of memories. Eddie did a great job

Edited by depechemode - 21 Nov 2017 at 9:33pm
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 9:58am
DM
That could lead to some very tense conversations on Christmas day... Big smile
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 11:42am

I received the book earlier today. I can’t thank you enough again and it’s very much appreciated. Again, can tell leading through it how much a labour of love it was for you and you deserve all the praise that you receive. The gesture of what you have done for my copy marks out the kind of man you are to. If there is anything I can ever help with, please let me know. Thank you again

The entire book project was built around support and goodwill i received from people who didn't know me stokeirish.just paying a small bit of that forward.Hope you enjoy the book. #YBIG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic