You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

28th/29th LOI Fixtures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:49pm
What a game in dalyer,brilliant end to end game.we were done up properly for their first goal,yet another f**k up by a sh*te ref.totally missed a blatant pull back on akinade as he was thru 1 on 1,dundalk score on the break,f**k off.we kept at it,akinade with a great finish to go2-1,then towell grabs a saver at the death.hope we have something in the tank for the visit to the pigs in mordor next week,sensing a big windup from eaststandman coming.
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Game over in Inchicore as Pats go down 1-0 . Bad night over there by all accounts ...........

You and your fambo will be happy to see The Rovers being Dublin's top club again
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by billyoung billyoung wrote:

What a game in dalyer,brilliant end to end game.we were done up properly for their first goal,yet another f**k up by a sh*te ref.totally missed a blatant pull back on akinade as he was thru 1 on 1,dundalk score on the break,f**k off.we kept at it,akinade with a great finish to go2-1,then towell grabs a saver at the death.hope we have something in the tank for the visit to the pigs in mordor next week,sensing a big windup from eaststandman coming.

Do you enjoy celebrating when Akinade scores?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

billyoung View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:58pm
Been through that on this forum my views are known.end of.

Mod edit: cut out the personal abuse. Not everyone reads every post.

Edited by Sham157 - 28 Aug 2015 at 10:02pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 10:02pm

Been through that on this forum sh*thead,my views are known.end of.

No need for the abuse.

Anymore name calling and you're banned.

billyoung View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:18pm
Fair enough sham,but im a bohs fan,have a go at us and you get a reaction,some posters on this forum love a sly dig and i dont like it.this fool is apparently an ex player of ours too which makes his apparent lack of knowledge of our fans feeling about this signing all the more incredible.must be hawkins or rice lol,f**k him.

Edited by billyoung - 28 Aug 2015 at 11:28pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:22pm

Fair enough sham,but the f**ker looked for a reaction,and im a bohs fan,have a go at my club,have a go at me.theres a few posters on here who do the sly dig sh*t and f**k that.

ham:fair enough mate just pissed off at fools looking for a reaction.
If he was looking for a reaction, you duly obliged.

Edited by Sham157 - 28 Aug 2015 at 11:54pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:28pm
How a player that was so sh*t last year can be so good this year I don't know.

Still, rather go town without him than stay up with him.

EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Game over in Inchicore as Pats go down 1-0 . Bad night over there by all accounts ...........

You and your fambo will be happy to see The Rovers being Dublin's top club again

We were never anything else dear boy Wink . W A R . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 11:44pm

Will leave ya be till next week  - then it starts . Two points off the bottler btw, commendable . 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 12:31am

Been through that on this forum my views are known.end of.

Mod edit: cut out the personal abuse. Not everyone reads every post.

From the celebrations you're fans don't seem to mind, he ran to the fans, they ran to him, and handful even got on the pitch to celebrate with him!

Anyways decent game, struggled badly against bohs all season, cause us more problems than any other team, a run of 8 consecutive away wins comes to an end

Want to see the replay of our goal that was disallowed again

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 12:34am
Big game tommorow night can't wait for it. Hopefully the Showgies is packed.
Great to see what limerick are doing, those couple of signings have made a huge difference. I think a play off spot is realistic, I can't see Galway and drogheda picking up too many points.
Would like to see drogheda go, they're not adding anything and if we could hold onto galway and limerick and add a strong finn harps side that would be ideal.
2 big city clubs and a strong regional side is exactly what the league needs.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
billyoung View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 8:55am
Yeah shoco,cant deny a lot of fans here happy with yer man,not everyone.course we celebrate goals,still dont want him.good game alright and your disallowed looked dubious to me but lkike to see it again.definite free for us in the moments before you scored,so evens itself out maybe.the ref sutton was hopeless soft yellows and ignoringother tackles,but there isint a decent whistler in the league atm.betcha rovers fan neil doyle gets the derby next week too lol.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 10:14am
Great result for Shels laat night. The season was over with anything less than a W.

Shamrock weaseling their way back into the title race if they get a W today

Edited by Landon Donovan - 29 Aug 2015 at 10:16am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 10:25am

Yeah shoco,cant deny a lot of fans here happy with yer man,not everyone.course we celebrate goals,still dont want him.good game alright and your disallowed looked dubious to me but lkike to see it again.definite free for us in the moments before you scored,so evens itself out maybe.the ref sutton was hopeless soft yellows and ignoringother tackles,but there isint a decent whistler in the league atm.betcha rovers fan neil doyle gets the derby next week too lol.

Ah yes ,,,,the auld"" preemptive moan / excuses before KO tactics"" being employed a tad early I see . Typical of the phibsboro maggots . 
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 10:47am

Fair enough sham,but im a bohs fan,have a go at us and you get a reaction,some posters on this forum love a sly dig and i dont like it.this fool is apparently an ex player of ours too which makes his apparent lack of knowledge of our fans feeling about this signing all the more incredible.must be hawkins or rice lol,f**k him.

It's not a sly dig though. It's a valid question about the cancerous culture at your club.

billyoung View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 5:00pm
"Cancerous culture"?? youll have to find another target next season looneytunes,hes talking to two of the top 4 clubs atm.smart money says the present champs the most likely destination.
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 6:41pm
In fairness to billyoung hes at least articulated his point, other Bohs fans are reveling in it and posing for photos etc. BY isn't the worst, for a Bohs ****
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic