You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2023 Season Transfers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2023 Season Transfers
    Posted: 23 Nov 2022 at 9:14pm
Chris Lyons, Harry Groome and Luka Lovic sign for Bray.

If anyone sees transfers, please throw them in here! 
Sponsored Links

turbo10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 7:34pm
Brendan Clarke to Galway United
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 7:54pm

Barry Coffey has signed back with CCFC for the 2023 season.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 1:59am
Originally posted by turbo10 turbo10 wrote:

Brendan Clarke to Galway United

An upgrade for them!

Be interesting see what themselves and Waterford do
turbo10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 9:30am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

[QUOTE=turbo10]Brendan Clarke to Galway United

An upgrade for them!

Be interesting see what themselves and Waterford do
[/QUOTE
As a Galway United fan I think it's fair to say expectations are low. Most of the fans would like to see the back of JC, but he's contracted for next year. Waterford look in pole position to win the league. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 5:04pm
Colm Whelan gone to Derry, decent signing 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 2:51pm
Hardly a surprise but Liam Burt signs for Rovers. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 4:47pm
hope they get the same “effort” we got
No Pasaran!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Funny how all the players that make that move are lazy, can't be arsed, aren't very good etc and then all of a sudden are very good - The Liffey must do magic things!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:47pm
ah now, that’s not true. Lyons and lopes were badly missed, Lyons’ method of leaving left a sour taste. This lad Burt on his day is the most exciting winger in the league, but he won’t want to play wing back! His application and professionalism in season 2 were poor, and that leaves a doubt. However being a long time bohsman with a healthy hatred of those scummy classless f**kers I’ll be prepared to give this snake all the vitriol he can take, and then some.Big smile
No Pasaran!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:55pm
on a further rovers / bohs theme one time scummed now bright young thing dean williams signed too I hear, impressed me any time I saw him. That’s a front line of Williams akintunde afolabi junior okedi, and Varian. Goals there. Now the tricky bit, sort out that leaky back line.
No Pasaran!
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 7:21pm
Happy Burty Cool .
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 9:13am
Dane Massey back to Bray 
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Funny how all the players that make that move are lazy, can't be arsed, aren't very good etc and then all of a sudden are very good - The Liffey must do magic things!

Its very straight forward really, Burt turned down his contract offer from Bohs had his head head turned and clocked out before the end of season to protect his move.
Started very few games second half of last season.

"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 11:10am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Dane Massey back to Bray 
Good signing.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 7:15am

on a further rovers / bohs theme one time scummed now bright young thing dean williams signed too I hear, impressed me any time I saw him. That’s a front line of Williams akintunde afolabi junior okedi, and Varian. Goals there. Now the tricky bit, sort out that leaky back line.

Based on performances last season, I wouldn't be so sure LOL Williams was always good for a goal against us though. Akintunde too. Sorting out the backline is a massive priority though. I'd hope they've approached Dan Casey to see if he'd be interested in returning, even if he has no interest.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 8:39am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Based on performances last season, I wouldn't be so sure LOL Williams was always good for a goal against us though. Akintunde too. Sorting out the backline is a massive priority though. I'd hope they've approached Dan Casey to see if he'd be interested in returning, even if he has no interest.
You’d hope so but I think he’ll have much bigger offers than us, home & abroad. 
Darragh Markey supposed to be signing from Drogs, a player I’ve always liked and something a little different to what we have 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 7:10am
Markey is a tidy player alright. A bit more energetic than what was in midfield last season too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic