You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2020 PDC World Darts Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 10:35pm
He is only seventeen! He looks about fifty!
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 10:47pm
Hopefully he gets his PDC card now and see where it takes him. Hes going to be big i think.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 10:58pm
Suzuki won the womens title again. Shes a good player,  she could potentially be good enough to earn a PDC card. Be good to see her on tv some more.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Hopefully he gets his PDC card now and see where it takes him. Hes going to be big i think.
Most darts players are.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 11:21pm
I knew I recognised that commentator's voice from somewhere, he does league 1 games on Soccer Saturday.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

I knew I recognised that commentator's voice from somewhere, he does league 1 games on Soccer Saturday.

Hes got a great voice as a commentator. Hes defo added to this years championship for me having him do the games.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 1:04am

Suzuki won the womens title again. Shes a good player,  she could potentially be good enough to earn a PDC card. Be good to see her on tv some more.

Was watching on eurosport.  Surprised at how good they actually were. Watched many mens major games where they weren't as accurate 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 1:31am
Suzuki is a fine player. Was in the PDC worlds. She was well behind in the game and came back and had chances to win but didnt take them. I forget the guys name who it was she played. She could have had the headlines that Fallon Sherrock got a few nights after. 

Edited by doherty - 12 Jan 2020 at 1:48am
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 3:43am

Suzuki is a fine player. Was in the PDC worlds. She was well behind in the game and came back and had chances to win but didnt take them. I forget the guys name who it was she played. She could have had the headlines that Fallon Sherrock got a few nights after. 

She lost to Big John Henderson in the PDC championship, and should have won. Scores a bit more than Sherrock does, but (generally) not the same finishing ability. 

Laughing at PM's comment on Keane Barry, he does look like a minature oul fella, but fcukin hell he can play. Not quite sure on this, but seeing as he holds both (junior) versions (PDC & BDO) of the World Championship at the moment, does that make him the first undisputed World Champion since Phil Taylor in 1992 (when there was only one tournament and one world champion ?) 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 11:11am
He has had the distinct advantage of being able to play pub darts since he was about 8!
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 11:55am
Suzuki was beaten unluckily by John Richardson.  Keane has some future in the game, great ability,  attitude  and tempermant, young lad he beat needs to calm down a bit. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 12:10pm
He is 14! He won it last year too!
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 12:37pm
Current PDC youth champion is 23, which is a bit silly
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

18 in June

Edited by Denis Irwin - 12 Jan 2020 at 1:13pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

18 in June

He meant his opponent yesterday Leighton Bennett. Hes just 14.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 1:38pm

18 in June
LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 1:57pm

18 in June
LOL

LOL

Apologies 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 7:17pm
They should do it by weight

Anyone under 20 stone can compete in the junior tournament 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic