You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2018 Golf Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018 Golf Thread
    Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:04pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:47am
Enjoyed that! Harrington Heart
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 9:32am
Yeah read that piece last night - very interesting.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 9:34am
Harrington did the paper review on Newstalk with Kimmage brillant listen if you havnt already
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:19am
very enjoyable read! Padraig is great when on commentary, gives a proper insight.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:20am
Found it interesting that if Harrington and McIlroy wanted to meet up for a pint or for dinner they wouldn't just text each other and would arrange it through middle men.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Found it interesting that if Harrington and McIlroy wanted to meet up for a pint or for dinner they wouldn't just text each other and would arrange it through middle men.
Thought the same. Considering he was at Rory’s wedding as well. Odd
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:08pm
McIlroy was up for Garcia in the playoff with Harrington or 'split loyalties' as he says.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:24am
Going to be playing in a Trilby Tour event in July. It's the amateur golf competition that's on Sky Sports.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:28am
'Hon Sham

Beat the Tans
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Going to be playing in a Trilby Tour event in July. It's the amateur golf competition that's on Sky Sports.

Have had a couple of mates take part - They had a brilliant time ding it (though one of the lads got a load of grief from his ma about losing weight cos he looked fat on TV !)
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 10:08am
Sham

Just gone above TJ as ybig no1 celebrity golfer
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 11:06am
have you lined yourself up with a nice trilby hat?

PGA Tour twitter account pretty much only showing highlight shots of Tiger yesterday! looks like he's beefed up, some ridiculous iron play. birdies and bogeys everywhere
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

Included in the entrance fee Cool

You get a load of stuff included in the entrance fee to be fair. A pair of trousers, polo shirt ,belt, golf bag, a jump suit for  whoever my caddy will be AND a coffee with a bacon roll for both me and my caddy.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 12:49pm

You get a load of stuff included in the entrance fee to be fair. A pair of trousers, polo shirt ,belt, golf bag, a jump suit for  whoever my caddy will be AND a coffee with a bacon roll for both me and my caddy.

that's some deal! what course are you playing on? I didn't realise it allowed entrants to have up to 18 handicap. reckon you get some proper bandits playing in it
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 5:44pm
Tiger is currently top of the leaderboard at the Valspar Chmps in Florida.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 9:39pm

that's some deal! what course are you playing on? I didn't realise it allowed entrants to have up to 18 handicap. reckon you get some proper bandits playing in it

Playing in Worcestershire. Gaudet Luce GC. It's about halfway between Birmingham and Bristol
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 9:05pm
Tiger is on the prowl!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>
  Share Topic