You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 Fixtures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 8:24pm
The President's cup is going to be played in Cork for the coming season.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 10:47pm
Bit of a joke that in fairness

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

The champions should be at home but nobody wants to go to Oriel Park. The FAI don't want to go there and they don't want to bring the President there. It's a very very bad stadium, that's why the match isn't there and no other reason.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 10:50am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

The champions should be at home but nobody wants to go to Oriel Park. The FAI don't want to go there and they don't want to bring the President there. It's a very very bad stadium, that's why the match isn't there and no other reason.

Typical Langer ,,,,,,vague as fkuc LOL . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 11:09am
Was it not traditionally in Dalyer?
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 11:18am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Interesting, but wrong, the president was there for the league cup final last year when they could have played it in talla, he was there this year when we won the presidents cup in oriel when they could have played it in richmond park

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 3:26pm
Why would Harps in their right mind give up home advantage for this game?! First game of season at home will have bigger attendence than the later one in the season so not a chance we would give that up. I'd be disappointed if there wasn't about 4k there for the opener either Henry. Will the Derry home game be played in a half ready Brandywell or will it be in Buncrana as previously suggested?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 3:45pm
Nonsense from derry, sly way of trying to get two home fixtures against harps as opposed to two aways, cheeky f**ks
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Nonsense from derry, sly way of trying to get two home fixtures against harps as opposed to two aways, cheeky f**ks

No harps were always to have the 2 homes
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Why would Harps in their right mind give up home advantage for this game?! First game of season at home will have bigger attendence than the later one in the season so not a chance we would give that up. I'd be disappointed if there wasn't about 4k there for the opener either Henry. Will the Derry home game be played in a half ready Brandywell or will it be in Buncrana as previously suggested?

If it's not reversed its mooted that we won't travel. Sounding at minute is we'll play at brandy but not 100%, suppose once they lift the pitch we'll have to play buncrana
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

If it's not reversed its mooted that we won't travel. Sounding at minute is we'll play at brandy but not 100%, suppose once they lift the pitch we'll have to play buncrana
Jesus that's ridiculousLOL Any idea what restricted attendence will be?Balls that game is midweek..will be a late journey back to dublin
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 4:34pm

Jesus that's ridiculousLOL Any idea what restricted attendence will be?Balls that game is midweek..will be a late journey back to dublin

I suppose the logic is that if you dont agree to the exchange we lose a load of money. We would then not travel and put money in your pocket, makes sense.

I'd say we wouldn't hold more than 1500 whilst under development or less at buncrana. Therefore you'd get no tickets for the game - meaning the long awaited derby would have no away fans at any of the games.

If the shoe was on the other foot, as a football fan I'd want us to agree to the swap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 5:35pm

I suppose the logic is that if you dont agree to the exchange we lose a load of money. We would then not travel and put money in your pocket, makes sense.

I'd say we wouldn't hold more than 1500 whilst under development or less at buncrana. Therefore you'd get no tickets for the game - meaning the long awaited derby would have no away fans at any of the games.

If the shoe was on the other foot, as a football fan I'd want us to agree to the swap
I'm sure you'd have to give a certain amount of away tickets. Not enough for demand but you'd have to give some I'd imagine. That logic just makes ye look like a spoilt child who didn't get what they want!
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 5:37pm
Surely you have to give a certain amount of tickets to the away club regardless? Like 5% or something like that.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 5:59pm
5% of 1000.
50 tickets - good luck with that.
The logic just makes us look like football fans and with that logic goes out the window

Edited by Stillhuntinghenry - 24 Dec 2015 at 6:00pm
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 11:46pm
Anyone know when the first division fixtures are out? Or more importantly when the number of clubs will be settled?
kessler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 1:42pm
The Star yesterday said they'd be out this week. The story said the delay was down to issues with Athlone owing money to players and Waterford owing money to the FAI but the league would be going ahead with the same 8 teams as planned.
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 1:47pm
Limerick are going up!
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic