You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 Fixtures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 10:57am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

We were £1m in debt and used fake contracts , we were accomodated...I think monaghan could have expected more help
Your situation was very unique and had so many tangents that needed to be looked at. Mons just threw the toys out of the pram and folded one of their teams and timed it knowing the FAI were in Poland.

Source link for this ludicrous comment?
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Sponsored Links

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 11:03am
'Source link' for the fact that Mons folded during the Euro's? Get up the yard you madman.

Edited by roverstillidie - 22 Dec 2015 at 11:03am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 11:10am
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 11:13am
Harps vs derry 1st game of the season
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 12:06pm
What an opener!!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 12:29pm
Away to Longford, galway, Wexford, harps twice which isn't ideal

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 12:50pm
Looking forward to a trip down to Wexford for their first match in the top flight against Longford.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 1:08pm
Can get access - What's Rovers break up for Home/Away v Cark, Dundlak and Spas ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 1:13pm
Not a bad start for Longford although Cork away on a Monday for the second season in a row is hard to take. After a quick look we have Wexford Bray and Harps in the first couple of weeks. They are all games we should be getting 3 points from. 
alive and kicking
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 1:30pm

'Source link' for the fact that Mons folded during the Euro's? Get up the yard you madman.

You stated in your previous post, they timed it to happen during the Euro's. have you proof of that?

Didn't think so!

Great 1st game for us away to bray on a Saturday evening, say Bray are delighted as they are guaranteed a massive away following.

Wexford Youth's away on a Monday is not so good!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

We were £1m in debt and used fake contracts , we were accomodated...I think monaghan could have expected more help

Your situation was very unique and had so many tangents that needed to be looked at. Mons just threw the toys out of the pram and folded one of their teams and timed it knowing the FAI were in Poland.

Source link for this ludicrous comment?
theres no source or link. I'll throw up a flip side and say yeah of course we planned it for the middle of the Euros, out country's first since 88 when the domestic league was on a break and all the attention of the country was on our exploits in Poland.

Of course there was no big conspiracy to fold the senior team, what there had been was numerous afforts, some of which I was inviolved in to try and raise funds for the remainder of the season, but ithat doesn't suit RTIDs current argument so lets not let that get in the way.

Anyhow, another thread dragged off topic, and I find myself involved. I duly slap myself on the wrist and take the opportunity to remind evryone else of the topic at hand.

Some nice first games and good luck to everyone.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 5:05pm
Come on Sham, there was plenty of comment at the time that the Mons board timed the announcement to catch the fai off balance.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 5:18pm

Come on Sham, there was plenty of comment at the time that the Mons board timed the announcement to catch the fai off balance.
the same FAI that the club had been in constant contact with very regulalry about the very issues? The same FAI whos' Honorrary Treausrer is part and parcel of the Mons even to this day? Is this the same club you refer to that just about everybody with even a passing interest in LOI knew were on the breadline ona numbe rof occasion in previous years and again that season?

So one or two people make a comment at that time that big bad Mons obviously timed it to surprise the FAI and you present it earlier as fact? Maybe im no pmthe one that needs to 'come on'.
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 6:37pm
Wise up rtid your talkin shat.

Talking of shat - first game in sheep town...can't wait it will be great to see our reserve team lads again
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 7:02pm
Shamrockers never fail to amaze me.

Anyway, Derry visit a must this year
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 7:08pm
3 of the first 4 games of the season at home. Can't argue with that.

Edited by Bitored - 22 Dec 2015 at 8:19pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Shamrockers never fail to amaze me.

Anyway, Derry visit a must this year
I must say Galway play in Derry on the 18th March , just thinking would it be worth spending Paddy's day up there ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 12:46pm
See RTID has disappeared again after he was caught out bullsh*tting again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic