Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 Fixtures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 4:42pm
We are at home to Pats opening game , Fri 6th March 8pm ko. Think I heard Fahy is suspended.??. 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 5:01pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
KevinM View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

We are at home to Pats opening game , Fri 6th March 8pm ko. Think I heard Fahy is suspended.??. 

Yea Fahey will be suspended, so will Brennan for Pats and I think Bolger, jokeshop
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 6:26pm
So the opening TV game of the season will be Dundalk v Longford?    
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by KevinM KevinM wrote:

Yea Fahey will be suspended, so will Brennan for Pats and I think Bolger, jokeshop

Murphy, Fahey and Ryan/Gavin Brennan are both out. McPhail as well if hes around
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Rovers Pats I'd imagine
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 10:14pm
Happy enough to get rovers 1st, both missing a couple of players but with rovers missing their keeper I think it's advantage pats on that score!

Should be a serious crowd at it too!

Tough start as someone said or an early signal of intent by going and beating rovers and Dundalk away early on!

Can't wait
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 11:35pm
I'd be surprised if there was a serious crowd. RTID will probably be there for one, which will seriously ease the tension. Not mention the dozens of whackers, joxers, Decos and Antos, whose wit lights tallaght up like......eh Tallaght
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 12:50am
Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

Rovers Pats I'd imagine

I remember RTE being criticised a couple of seasons ago for showing Shamrock v one of the poorer teams on the opening day. They said it was customory to show the champions on the first game. It may have been just an excuse
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 1:08am

Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

Rovers Pats I'd imagine

I remember RTE being criticised a couple of seasons ago for showing Shamrock v one of the poorer teams on the opening day. They said it was customory to show the champions on the first game. It may have been just an excuse

Dudnalk at home in 2011, Drogs away in 2012 opening games were on tv from memory. I think you are mixing it up with 2013 when they showed Limerick Cork instead of a Sligo game. It doesn't make any bones to me, I'd rather our home matches weren't on the box, takes away from the crowd but keeps RTÉ and our sponsors happy
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by KevinM KevinM wrote:

Fahey, Ryan  and Gavin Brennan, McPhail (if he re-signs) and Barry Murphy suspended and Gillian Brennan/Bolger banned for the junkies, so two full strength teams on show for what should be a cracking opening game...........diluted by FAI disciplinary nonsense and Paul Daniels referees. Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:15am
Bolgers not suspended? Hoare is?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 9:19am
Ta Joey 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Bolgers not suspended? Hoare is?
He will the week after the match.Wink
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Happy enough to get rovers 1st, both missing a couple of players but with rovers missing their keeper I think it's advantage pats on that score!

Should be a serious crowd at it too!

Tough start as someone said or an early signal of intent by going and beating rovers and Dundalk away early on!

Can't wait

I couldnt agree more.
The suspensions only add to the general farcical nature of League of Ireland football.

the league desperatley, desperatley needs a collection of sugar daddies to come in and wrestle away the league from the FAIlures and their cohorts.
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 2:13pm
Longford Town should be happy away to Dundalk. They Rovers roll into Town.The other side of the coin is Athlone's first home game last season was also against Rovers.
alive and kicking
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 12:06am
Shamrock Rovers to play LA Galaxy on February 21st in Dublin
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2014 at 2:31am
Wait till LD gets a load of this, he'll fall down the stairs and break his Sky Sports Pyjamas jizzing for a ticket.

Los Angeles Tallafornia Vs The Galaxy Shamrockers Shocked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic