You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2012 League Cup Quarter-Final Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 League Cup Quarter-Final Predictions
    Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 1:38am

Bray Wanderers v Limerick (Monday)

Drogheda United v Dundalk (Monday)

St Patrick’s Athletic v Shamrock Rovers (Tuesday)

Sligo Rovers v Derry City (Tuesday)

Edited by The Q Man - 25 Jun 2012 at 1:43am
Sponsored Links

centre mid View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centre mid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 10:24am
All home wins
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 11:27pm

Jeff some poor football played tonight by both sides. Drogs should have been 4 up going into the break. Craptown bossed the last 20mins of the second half and deserved their equalizer.Jeff in all my years of watching football something happened at United Park that shocked me to the core. The ref halted play with 5minutes to go as a Dominoes pizza delivery guy on a moped drove onto the pitch and headed to the Craptown dug out where Manager Sean McCaffrey waited for a 16" pizza, unbelievable Jeff. Extra time was similar to the last 20minutes of the second half as Drogs were wank, and then the inevitable spot kixks were Drogs won 3-2 to reach the semi final of the League cup.Amazing scenes on Boyneside
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 11:58pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 12:06am
LOL Best match report ever
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 12:42am
LOL
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 11:36am
great win for Limerick agin' Bray.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 10:31pm
pats lose to rovers on penalties. i continued my long standing boycott of the league cup due to its sheer crapness. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
D5Hoop View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D5Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 11:40pm
When is the draw for semi finals ?
SRFC Dublin.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 12:26pm
Q you're a legend!
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 12:46pm
Q for quality

Always like beating the Nordie w**kers especially after they knocked us out on penos in the semi last year. The 2nd half of that game was the most one sided game I have ever seen. We battered them, they had 3 chances and scored the 3 of them.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic