You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 18June-YBIG buses LAST SEATS La Rochelle-Bordeaux
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18June-YBIG buses LAST SEATS La Rochelle-Bordeaux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18June-YBIG buses LAST SEATS La Rochelle-Bordeaux
    Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 3:13pm

LAST FEW SEATS!!!

Send an email to euro2016buses@gmail.com

Ok all. As promised we have the buses now in place for matchday returns on Saturday the 18th of June from La Rochelle to Bordeaux Big smile

The details are as follows:

Departure from La Rochelle: 08.30
Departure from Bordeaux: 20.30

Return price € 40 per person. 

• The travel time is approximately 2 hours.
  • Buses will have working toilets on board.
  • Even though it's an early starter, drinks will be allowed on board! (in moderation of course)
  • As always, we'll be playing all the tunes on board to get the atmosphere going before we reach Bordeaux. 
The return time is to allow some time in Bordeaux after the match, so we can of course celebrate and have a few before setting off back to La Rochelle. If enough demand, 1 of the buses can depart earlier for those wishing to go straight back.

To book your seats, please send your email to: euro2016buses@gmail.com

Payment can be made via bank transfer or Paypal.

More buses to follow, including Paris to La Rochelle on the 14th, and Amsterdam to Paris on the 12th.

INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO 

Good morning all,

Finally the long anticipated details for the matchday transfers from La Rochelle to Bordeaux on June 18th.

Our buses will depart at 08.30 in the morning. 

The pickup point was to be 1 central location in town. Due to the large size of our convoy of buses the originally allocated area was no longer adequately able to fit us all.
Therefore a new area in the centre of La Rochelle will be allotted to us, however, we will not have confirmation of the exact location till most likely this coming Monday.

Hence we have added all the necessary info regarding the buses in the attachment you will find with this email.

When picking up the wristbands for the buses in McNulty's Irish pub in La Rochelle we will have the details and a map for you on where the buses will be parked for our departure.

- The collection times for the wristbands is between 12.00-15.00 on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.Should you arrive into La Rochelle later than this (Friday night for example) please let us know. We can of course arrange to meet then.

- For our return the buses are booked to depart at 20.30 from the Matmut stadium in Bordeaux. 
Pickup will be at the same location as where we will be dropped off.

- If there is a bus full beforehand for any of you wishing to travel back to La Rochelle earlier, we will send a full bus on it's way. But keep in mind we can ONLY do this once a bus is FULLl!

- For the return the colour/wristband does not have to correspond with the bus colour. 
This as different fans from different buses might have travelled back on an earlier bus.

- For the return a wristband is of course still NEEDED

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone.

See you in La Rochelle!!!

(this was emailed to all too, this is just an extra notice for those not checking their emails etc)

Edited by Steve Amsterdam - 11 Jun 2016 at 12:36pm
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Sponsored Links

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 3:13pm
Any questions you may have, will gladly be answered of course. I'll try to do so in this post only, and update accordingly Smile
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 3:50pm
Information added to the FAQ thread.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Thanks Dave
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

thanks SD

Edited by greenforever - 22 Jan 2016 at 8:25pm
I know nothing :-)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 8:41pm
Great stuff lads.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 8:10am
1st bus full, keep 'em coming lads!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Thumbs Up

sent you an email Steve
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Thumbs Up

sent you an email Steve
Nice one Brendan! Not in my office at the moment, so on the mobile. But I'll email you back shortly Smile
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 2:51pm
Email sent. Well done lads.
bring_on_clingon View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bring_on_clingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 7:34pm
Email sent, fair play Steve!
offaly16 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offaly16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 12:01pm
Email sent for 5 seat'sSmile
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 12:38pm
Great stuff lads! 2nd bus full, and halfway into the 3rd bus already. At this rate, and with Scamper's and GUFCT's buses too, we have ourselves a convoy!
Pinturicchio View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 6:45pm
Good stuff lads. One of my group had to cancel travelling so GUFCT has 1 seat available on his bus if anyone intetested

Edited by Pinturicchio - 27 Jan 2016 at 6:45pm
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 1:56pm
I haven't received a confirmation email from ye?
should I?

aido1984 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aido1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 1:58pm
Howdy. Just wanted to check if there are any spaces on any of the buses at the moment? Just wondering where in La Rochelle approximately they might be leaving from. I'm a lazy fecker so will try get a hotel nearby. 

Thanks

greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

I haven't received a confirmation email from ye?
should I?

No need to panic buses for everybody
I know nothing :-)
jcburke View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:59pm
Hey Steve I'll prob be reserving 8 seats on the bus if that's ok. I'll confirm tomorrow or so. Are many seats left? Thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic