You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1/4 Final: England v Sweden Sat @ 3 pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Poll Question: Who will advance to the semi finals?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [52.50%]
19 [47.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

coyne when we reached the world cup quarter final or Euro last 16 there was no issues as far as I remember.  We are no angels but there doesn't seem to be the same level of pent up aggression with us.  It's joy. 

its a minority of c*nts doing stupid stuff because they know it will be on social media. We have the same amount of people that will do daft stuff just because its on film, if not more
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 2:57pm
and the smashed up taxi.... and thats only what has come out so far.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:03pm
Sure Irish lads in Paris were pushing a lad off a moped outside the pub in Montmarte just five or six weeks ago before the match there.

England fans don't have a monopoly on w*nker behaviour.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 08 Jul 2018 at 3:03pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:10pm
nobody has a monopoly, it just always seems to come to the fore with the tans. They dont have their rep for nothing.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Sure Irish lads in Paris were pushing a lad off a moped outside the pub in Montmarte just five or six weeks ago before the match there.

England fans don't have a monopoly on w*nker behaviour.

And let's not forget the stories posted on here about what happened in Copenhagen!

Some people on here are so desperate to look for a negative story about England it's borderline obsession and nothing different than what Irish fans would of done.

If only you'd seen what happens in the fanzones during the matches this tournament, the one here holds 3500 people and just like on the videos which have gone viral people can't help but drink too much alcohol and behave like a total w**ker - There was a reason I decided to spend my birthday at work yesterday rather than go out with the England match being on LOL
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:37pm
Ah lads the IKEA thing was nothing.
We smashed up a car in France and somehow the story was how great we were for fixing it.

That aside, I really can't understand why any Irish fan would want to see England do well. It's virtue signalling and makes no sense.

We compete for the same players on many occasions. Could the likes of Declan Rice start thinking that the playing for the World Champions may be a better option?

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:40pm
I really hope the ****s lose but jaysus you’re scraping the barrel having a go at the fans. 
We’ve a similar percentage of coked up arseholes following us. 

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Baggio is certainly a closet England fan.

Because I’ve predicted their last two results correctly (draw against Colombia but will get through, and easy win over Sweden) rather than predicting with my heart and saying they’re going to get hammered every game and are sh*te? 
Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

nobody has a monopoly, it just always seems to come to the fore with the tans. They dont have their rep for nothing.

some bird with her tits out jumping on a car is a bit different to 100 tanked up skinheads smashing up a town square
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Funny how quickly Sweden go from being the team we should dream of aspiring to be to an absolute joke of a side so quickly through the act of losing a game to England.

So true. LOL
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

That aside, I really can't understand why any Irish fan would want to see England do well. It's virtue signalling and makes no sense.

I want England to win the World Cup because:
1. I quite like this England team and see no reason I should have to explain myself for doing so, and 
2. Because sometimes I'm a contrary f**ker, and I think it would be hilarious to see all the bitter, salty tears of deluded Irish people desperate for them to lose, and 
3. I want to laugh my head off and antagonise the fook out of those people by posting up videos of God Save The Queen and Rule Britannia being sung at the Last Night Of The Proms. If you find me in a pub before next Sunday afternoon, I'll be quietly singing "Football's Coming Home" to deliberately antagonise the people directly within earshot of me.

If they don't win it, I won't lose any sleep at all over it, and none of this in any way affects my propensity to sing IRA songs and chant about blowing up Lord Mountbatten whenever I feel like it.

It's a completely no lose bet. 

Edited by sid waddell - 09 Jul 2018 at 1:00pm
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

I want England to win the World Cup because:
1. I am a nihilist.

Fixed.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 3:02pm
One of my friends is Bosnian. I didn't realise how much she dislikes Croats until this world cup. Every  game she very ethusiastically cheered for everyone who played them. I asked her why saying I thought it would have been the Serbs she disliked. She said in Bosnia everyone hates Croatia much more than Serbia but didn't really want to go into the reasons.

I saw her recently and we talked about Croatia making the semi final.

She now says she hopes they win it. That she'd like to see a small country win the world cup!

I think its an; if you can't beat them join them scenario or the way some deal with something nasty they think might be about to happen.

People are strange.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:44pm
So it turns out the sl*g with the big tits who destroyed the Ambulance is actually a jock from Glasgow, East Kilbride to be more specific LOL

Some inside job to get the blame pinned.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:46pm
where all the other dopes pictired jumping on it all tourists as well? 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:47pm
She will have a homecoming parade when she goes back to Glasgee 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:50pm
I’m not gonna shy away and admit I’ve had a stalk at her Instagram account.

Id have her jumping on me like the way the way she jumped on that ambulance Clap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I’m not gonna shy away and admit I’ve had a stalk at her Instagram account.

Id have her jumping on me like the way the way she jumped on that ambulance Clap
would you walk 500miles to see her?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic