YBIG Facebook

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YBIG Facebook
    Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 7:06pm
Nightmare for Gerk
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2015 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Absolutely nothing wrong with the post, few lads with knickers in a twist, Keane better player in relative terms of their respective sport. Simple
Nobody biting Philly
Wasn't fishing, you know my opinion of Irish rugby Wink
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2015 at 7:14am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Absolutely nothing wrong with the post, few lads with knickers in a twist, Keane better player in relative terms of their respective sport. Simple
Nobody biting Philly
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Plus..a little Facebook post is not something that will "influence"

In depth articles etc may go some way toward that but aforementioned post certainly does not. 

Good night xx

Of course a Facebook post can influence, Jaysus. Sure didn't half of YBIG stop dealing with Citi bank today after a simple Facebook post.
Anyway we're getting way off the subject and it's being dragged on to new proportions, your post on the previous page basically agreeing with me is apology enough

LOLLOLLOL

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:29pm
Of course it's my opinion. And anyway I agree that whatever about being a greater sportsman Roy Keane has always had a lot more relevance to me than Paul O'Connell. 
Tbh he might not have realised as he seemed a sound lad. I'd have gotten onto ya a bit more If I couldn't get into the Irish section at half time. I don't want to be getting anyone in bother Thumbs Up

At least we had a great view of the sickening Polish goals Tongue

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:28pm

In depth articles etc may go some way toward that but aforementioned post certainly does not. 

Good night xx

Of course a Facebook post can influence, Jaysus. Sure didn't half of YBIG stop dealing with Citi bank today after a simple Facebook post.
Anyway we're getting way off the subject and it's being dragged on to new proportions, your post on the previous page basically agreeing with me is apology enough
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

It was G10 that ticket? FAI ticket in Irish end

Unless my mate sold you a different one?

I am saying there was nothing sinister posted. It was a simple post to stir debate. 

The post itself at any other time is fine but it's a simple post to stir sh*te rather than debate imo especially when it's against the backdrop of O'Connell's career ending in the worst possible circumstances. 

No it was for D1. There was no price on it (160 zloty) was on the G10 tickets I got for 2 of the lads.  

Again, your opinion. I know why I posted it, to stir debate

That was an Irish ticket I gave to him. I will have words with the kuntThumbs Down
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:12pm

I am saying there was nothing sinister posted. It was a simple post to stir debate. 

The post itself at any other time is fine but it's a simple post to stir sh*te rather than debate imo especially when it's against the backdrop of O'Connell's career ending in the worst possible circumstances. 

No it was for D1. There was no price on it (160 zloty) was on the G10 tickets I got for 2 of the lads.  
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:11pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:09pm
That's your opinion. Many others find it an intriguing debate.

So that ticket wasn't block G10?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:06pm

It doesn't offend me or upset me personally but it doesn't reflect well on ybig.The comparison is daft anyway. Based on what terms? This type of point scoring at someone like O'Connell isn't deserved when their world cup has just ended. 

You have never discussed who Ireland's greatest sports stars are?
It's debated all the time, by punters and media alike.

It's just one of these topics such as the best league in the world/biggest club in the world/best ever football team/best player ever etc etc I find pointless as the terms of reference are so broad. Everyone will have a different set of criteria when comparing. You just go round in circles on topics like these tbh.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 11:01pm

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 10:59pm

Whatever about the comparison, the timing is cat. One of our greatest sporting icons, who comes across as an absolute gentleman has his Ireland career ended in his final rugby world cup where Ireland have a good chance to get far or indeed win it. I feel very sorry for O'Connell.

It's poor form imo no matter how anti-rugby you may be Thumbs Down

I don't think there is anyone who doesn't feel sorry for him in fairness

As GD said, you would swear I accused him of something sinister. 

You get that ticket in Warsaw? 

Not sure what you mean by the sinister reference. Who posted that about O'Connell?

Ah yes thanks for that. Good pitchside seats. Pity the ticket was in the home section though.LOL 

There was a few Irish in it but everytime we dared to stand we got told to sit down. We moved up to the away section at half time. 

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 10:57pm

It doesn't offend me or upset me personally but it doesn't reflect well on ybig.The comparison is daft anyway. Based on what terms? This type of point scoring at someone like O'Connell isn't deserved when their world cup has just ended. 

You have never discussed who Ireland's greatest sports stars are?
It's debated all the time, by punters and media alike.

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Gerk an indo article please

What are you actually on about?

You know there is a massive difference between YBIG Facebook and the Indo?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 10:53pm
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 10:51pm
Gerk an indo article please

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 10:49pm

Good night xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic