You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 75>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:06pm
Rough people, gougers the likes. Always have rough faces. You know the kind. Can spot them a mile off. Why? Why don't rough gougers have normal heads? Their eyes man. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Flicking over the channels there
There’s a woman on naked attraction who’s an English teacher 

Imagine that back in our day 
Your teacher having her box out on channel 4 the night before 

The games gone 

The only thing worse was that embarrassing bodies on channel 4, not only would you have your English teacher with her box, they'd be there getting their genital warts or some other rotten sh*t checkout out LOL

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Rough people, gougers the likes. Always have rough faces. You know the kind. Can spot them a mile off. Why? Why don't rough gougers have normal heads? Their eyes man. 

We were playing a match against a team from one of the working class areas in Dublin and when I spoke to the manager before the game and had a chat - my first instinct was 'the absolute prison head on you'.

Anyway, we play the game and the next day I thought about your man and googled his name! - the absolute mischief this lad was been up to and jailed for DeadLOL.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:23pm

Its the evil gene.  Hitler had it, Walt Disney had it and gougers have it.

Noel King has a gougers face
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:28pm
Why aren't gougers going around with faces like somebody like David McWilliams all floppy haired. Has the great almighty given us a tell by making them look the way they do so we have at least some sort of warning? 

I mean i wear the occasional piece of north face clothing. I like them. They're long lasting quality gear. I have 10 year old gilet that i still wear. 

Stick this gilet on and i dont resemble a gouger. So it's not just the clobber. The matching tracksuits dont help but there is just something about a rough lad having to have a rough face.
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Its the evil gene.  Hitler had it, Walt Disney had it and gougers have it.

Noel King has a gougers face

Noel King has a grumpy Dub face but i wouldnt be in fear of him starting a ruckous down the local. But place Aaron Connolly in the boozer, even with his floppy hair, i'd feel slightly uneasy. It's the eyes man. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:38pm
NECA Gremlins Ultimate Stripe Gremlin 6-Inch Action Figure Horror

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:38pm
Anthony Gordon's face classify as a gougers?
Always think if you put a wig on him he'd look like an aul woman walking round the streets

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Anthony Gordon's face classify as a gougers?
Always think if you put a wig on him he'd look like an aul woman walking round the streets

Alex Neill has a gougers face imo

razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 6:47pm
Words Irish people can't pronounce. "Chicago" and "Drowned". Amount of older people I knew growing up who'd say "Chicargo" and "Drownded". Fack is that all about Geoff? Game's gone mad.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 21 Mar 2024 at 6:47pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Words Irish people can't pronounce. "Chicago" and "Drowned". Amount of older people I knew growing up who'd say "Chicargo" and "Drownded". Fack is that all about Geoff? Game's gone mad.

LOL

The auld lady is guilty as charged on this one. Must be a buffer thing. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

We were playing a match against a team from one of the working class areas in Dublin and when I spoke to the manager before the game and had a chat - my first instinct was 'the absolute prison head on you'.

Anyway, we play the game and the next day I thought about your man and googled his name! - the absolute mischief this lad was been up to and jailed for DeadLOL.

Hope you were ok after meeting lads from
A working class area.  Must have been a culture shock 😀😀😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 8:45pm
Inner city mutants 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 9:01pm
Remember the fella who got the lad out in the fountain in Slovakia and on train to Bratislava and then his sister came on here and defended him and dug into anyone who sl*gged him😀
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Remember the fella who got the lad out in the fountain in Slovakia and on train to Bratislava and then his sister came on here and defended him and dug into anyone who sl*gged him😀

Bligh or something but I must ask….. what’s that got to do with all of the above??? 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 9:07pm

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Bligh or something but I must ask….. what’s that got to do with all of the above??? 

Mad head on him 😀😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Inner city mutants 

We have a great word for half simpletons here in G-Way.  'Craytures'.

razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2024 at 8:58am
Ever notice how when an Irish public figure gets British or American citizenship later in life their Wikipedia page introduces them as "Irish-British" or "Irish-American", yet when a British public figure gets American citizenship their Wikipedia page continues to introduce them simply as Welsh, English, Scottish or British". LOL

Noticed it when I was on Terry Wogan and Anthony Hopkins Wikipedia pages.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 75>
  Share Topic