Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets being touted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 51>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tickets being touted
    Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:04pm
came across this on done deal, JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE.
I know it was mentioned in another thread but thought it deserved one of its own

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 10 Aug 2016 at 11:20am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:06pm
see the matching phone numbers of the done deal ad and that of the Treasurer of the sc on the fai page.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:07pm
To clarify also..someone rang him and it is him

and these guys get priority on away tickets
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:08pm
Tasked with drumming up support for the national team and encouraging new fans to attend games and end up touting tickets for far more than face value, the fact that its the treasurer makes it a whole lot worse, it's a sad indictment of that club if he isn't removed from this post for this.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:11pm
Do we expect any different with mini dictators controlling tickets up and down the country?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:13pm
Just incredible stupidity. I'd imagine he'll be ex-Treasurer
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:28pm
Let's hope the same FAI officials who spy on this forum for protests etc stumble upon this thread.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:29pm
This is what happens when you give away a tickets with no accountability required. Exactly what we've all been harping on about.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:37pm
How embarrassing, to make what a €50 profit.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:39pm
Treating genuine fans like Criminals and Taking Photos and videos of Fans peaceful protests at away games is far more fun for those running the FAI
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:40pm
35 euro ticket selling it for €120
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:41pm
Surely" DELaney boy " will be making a call to Wexford
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:47pm
The civil war continues.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
DavidMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:55pm
Bad enough the FAI are riding us now us fans are riding ourselves
We March On
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

The civil war continues.

It's not a civil war. This is just a scumbag using his position within a SC to tout tickets and profit on other fans.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 1:27pm
There is no civil war but the people at the top of the rissc's have refused to condemn the tactics used by the CEO and his hired help toward genuine fans in section 114 topped only by the surveillance of the peaceful protest in faro.

Today all over England all supporters are protesting over the price of tickets in every division they won't be frisked have banners confiscated or have 5 times as many stewards as the rest of the stadium.

It's what has this country on its knees people looking after their own self interest and turning their back on any wrongdoing,
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 2:28pm
This was put up by the man I question on the wexford supporters club facebook page.

Hi All,
Colm here..
Feel there is something that needs clarification here, and it’s best coming from me as there has been a major mistake here on my behalf, so for that reason I hold my hands up. The ticket advertised on DoneDeal is a season ticket (which I didn’t add) covering not only the Germany game. This mistake was made due to me rushing this in between work breaks… Lesson learned on that I can tell you.
So apologies for the mix-up, as you will all know by now I hope, we have no interest in touting tickets.

Colm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

This was put up by the man I question on the wexford supporters club facebook page.

Hi All,
Colm here..
Feel there is something that needs clarification here, and it’s best coming from me as there has been a major mistake here on my behalf, so for that reason I hold my hands up. The ticket advertised on DoneDeal is a season ticket (which I didn’t add) covering not only the Germany game. This mistake was made due to me rushing this in between work breaks… Lesson learned on that I can tell you.
So apologies for the mix-up, as you will all know by now I hope, we have no interest in touting tickets.

Colm

That's not what he was saying a few hours ago
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 51>
  Share Topic