You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St Patrick's Day 2024

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 9:25pm
People climbing all over statues like the dumbasses in pic 5: https://www.thejournal.ie/st-patricks-day-in-pictures-6330297-Mar2024/

Not that I'd do it but if I did sh*te like that in somewhere like Belgium, France or Germany I'd last about 5 seconds before someone would tell me to get off.

People have absolutely no respect these days.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

People climbing all over statues like the dumbasses in pic 5: https://www.thejournal.ie/st-patricks-day-in-pictures-6330297-Mar2024/

Not that I'd do it but if I did sh*te like that in somewhere like Belgium, France or Germany I'd last about 5 seconds before someone would tell me to get off.

In fairness the pics arent that bad and it's not like they're vandalizing anything.

People were doing the same thing during Italia 90 on the O'Connell statue as far as I remember. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 9:41pm

Come on ffs 
AKA pedantic kunt
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

In fairness the pics arent that bad and it's not like they're vandalizing anything.

People were doing the same thing during Italia 90 on the O'Connell statue as far as I remember. 

..and our own fans were doing it all over France and Poland during the Euros
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 10:01pm
I hold my hands up. On this occasion I might've taken my tendency to moan about something too far.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 10:27pm

I hold my hands up. On this occasion I might've taken my tendency to moan about something too far.

Thumbs Up

You're not the first on here and I include myself in that moanbag category Tongue
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

What I love about the SPD parades is the diversity
And inclusive nature of them.  They are pure joy and good vibes.  
Yeah our favourite today were the Brazilian samba dancers. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 10:51pm
I just saw rwtro footage of the St. Patty's Day parade in 1987 in the G- Spot.

An Aids float with a lad shovelling soil on a  coffinConfusedLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 10:56pm
Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick’s Day.
This short Ireland travelogue was made by the Irish Foreign Ministry beautifully encapsulates why Ireland is a great place to be.  It may be 10 year’s old, but even when viewed today it still makes me fiercely proud to be Irish. 
Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh. 

Edited by newrynyuk - 17 Mar 2024 at 10:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic