Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=49827
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 1:52am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Jack Grealish
Posted By: bris78
Subject: Jack Grealish
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 1:25am
named in under 17 squad quite a talent saw him against north in under 15 game a few months ago tore them apart.Villa site says he called up to england trials.Anyone know anything about the kid?Any chance he will stay with us

Replies:
Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:37am
Is he Tony's kid or some sort of relation i wonder?

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: wrestler313
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 6:05pm
Ahha you better be Wink. Nah I joke too. Gary how often you down bodymoore? You work there? And I never knew you could get year early than everyone else. Hmm... And we do not know yet my grandad defo wants ireland and we wouldnt mind him becoming an irish legend haha. But nah idk. If wants to play for england and if given the chance it defo looks like england is the one. And yeah guys ill keep you informed if gary dont lmao

quote from his brother on a villa forum. he's extremely highly rated

Posted By: stokes
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 4:12am
To be fair that qoute is from the summer and you would have to be doubtful if it is his brother!.Grealish has played for the under 17s and also for the under 16s on an away trip since then.He is also included in an under 16 squad for a couple of games this week. 

He also did not attend england under 16  trials when he was called up in september.His teammate from villa graham has jumped ship this year to england under 16s but Grealish has not followed.He is eligible for under 16 again next year and the Brits certainly will fight to get him back.Villa forums seem to think he is best prospect to come out of there academy in 20 years

Posted By: wrestler313
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 10:08am
just putting it out there. graham is supposed to be some player as well but everyone at avfc does seem very high on grealish, would love to see him make the step up in the next 2-3 years

Posted By: Tuff Paddy
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 10:46am
Premier League clubs put young lads under a lot of pressure to go for England trials. I still laugh when I think of the KIlbane brothers reluctantly going to England under-16 trials when they were at PNE . . . . and turning up in Ireland kit!

-------------
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 1:05pm
Have we established that he's related to cult hero Tony?  Great grafter for us in the Giles/Hand eras.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Have we established that he's related to cult hero Tony?  Great grafter for us in the Giles/Hand eras.

''He is not related to Tony Grealish but his great grandad played for villa under the name of William `Billy` Garraty.''

Read that on Villa Talk forums.

Posted By: Belfast Green
Date Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:02pm
Played for the u16's today in Hungary. Won 2-1. (O'Neill,Byrne)

-------------
http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow - http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/

Posted By: Kevangrealish
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 6:15pm
Hi, im jack's brother kevan and ive been active in a few forums now. In villa talk,green scene and now this. I regularly check up for updates of what people think of my brother. And yes hes great grandad is William 'billy' Garraty who is one of villas top goalscoring players. He is not related to tony Grealish though. We are all villa fans through and through. And me and my dad have spoken to jack about Ireland or England and he says hes really enjoying his time with Ireland and wants to play for them for the meanwhile. He did have england trials but fell ill during them which meant he got sent back home. We have not since heard from them but i dont think my brother is fussed with that at the moment. up the paddys? haha ;)

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Kevangrealish Kevangrealish wrote:

Hi, im jack's brother kevan and ive been active in a few forums now. In villa talk,green scene and now this. I regularly check up for updates of what people think of my brother. And yes hes great grandad is William 'billy' Garraty who is one of villas top goalscoring players. He is not related to tony Grealish though. We are all villa fans through and through. And me and my dad have spoken to jack about Ireland or England and he says hes really enjoying his time with Ireland and wants to play for them for the meanwhile. He did have england trials but fell ill during them which meant he got sent back home. We have not since heard from them but i dont think my brother is fussed with that at the moment. up the paddys? haha ;)

Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:15pm

Good man Kevan, fair play for posting. hopefully your brother is interested in us for the long term and not just for the meanwhile!

-------------

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:42pm

wants to play for them for the meanwhile.

Confused

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 1:21pm
Good man Kevan hopefully he feels at home with us.He will be part of a smashing under 17 team in march that should have a good chance of qualifying for the finals in the summer.Any footage of jack in action? 

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 2:22am
Sorry just got your messages, we have a dvd at home of him playing for ireland loads of times. The best one I seen was him in italy, vs italy he was brilliant down the left hand side and also it was apparently on italys live television. It kept on showing him at half time and showed highlights of him every so often. Ive tryed searching the game on the internet but havent had much luck yet. Just for the record he made his debut for the villa youth team last week and is picked in that squad for this week. And were still wondering if he is the youngest player to play in the youth team.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 2:30am
so is going to stay in a green shirt or wha?

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 4:09am
Good man Kevan great to hear he doing so well. Tell him thanks for bringing Lewis into the ireland fold. Whats the story is jack better than jodan Graham? He must love the ireland set up at this stage he will be a LEGEND if he stays with the greenWink Put up some DVD footage of jack on youtube for us thanks

Posted By: sonofakeano
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 5:32am
I CAN GUARANTEE YOUR BROTHER WOULD BE LOVED MORE AND IDOLISED BY THE IRISH FANS MORE THAN THE ENGLISH FANS! Having many many friends over in England most are loyal to club as opposed to country,some go as far as saying they hate players on the England team due to their club commitments!!!! Get on board Jack and enjoy your football and avoid the tabloid glare and constant pressure(and failure to live up to hype hahaha)

Posted By: davekoolhill
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 9:35am

Sorry just got your messages, we have a dvd at home of him playing for ireland loads of times. The best one I seen was him in italy, vs italy he was brilliant down the left hand side and also it was apparently on italys live television. It kept on showing him at half time and showed highlights of him every so often. Ive tryed searching the game on the internet but havent had much luck yet. Just for the record he made his debut for the villa youth team last week and is picked in that squad for this week. And were still wondering if he is the youngest player to play in the youth team.

Big villa fan here and villa fans are really excited about this youngster. I am sure there is a way of uploading the dvd onto youtube.

Also, if he ever wants to have a radio interview next time he is over then I am sure I can make it happen!

-------------
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DaveOGrady1" rel="nofollow - DaveOGrady1

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 11:25am
Aha yeah... Well we never know what could happen in the future and im speaking on behalf of my brother when I mean he doesn't know what hes going to do next? Just continueing playing for ireland. But apparently kenny swayne was asking about jack to jordan asking him has he played for ireland in the european qualifiers yet. As for the other question of who is better I do not know as both players even though they both play left or right wing are very different. Jordan is more skillfull but delivery id say jack as he reads the game very well and if you ask scouts they will say he can pick out a player no problem. I am not being biused but I think both players have great potential. Also the first time I seen brad I thought he was a solid centre back. And that sounds great about the radio! Ill pass that and all your comments onto him! Sorry about the long messages! Lol.

Posted By: davekoolhill
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 4:37pm

And that sounds great about the radio! Ill pass that and all your comments onto him! Sorry about the long messages! Lol.

Yeah sure let me know, I want to try and get some radio interviews with young up and coming irish players. Would be great to get him and anyone else you may know who is making waves in the irish under age squads and doing well with their clubs Clap. I am very open to this.

-------------
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DaveOGrady1" rel="nofollow - DaveOGrady1

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 7:02am
named in our u17 squad the other day

-------------

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 7:18am

Will he be playing in the FA Youth cup tonight??

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 8:48pm
Jack played for the under 16s in cork tonight well done Jack. they play again on thursday is anyone going who could give us a report? Anyone know who the Percil lad from spurs in the squad is?

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 3:13am
Originally posted by stokes stokes wrote:

Jack played for the under 16s in cork tonight well done Jack. they play again on thursday is anyone going who could give us a report? Anyone know who the Percil lad from spurs in the squad is?
heard that Spurs lad is an automatic pick...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 3:21am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Heard he is squeaky clean. No stains on this guys record.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:26am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Percils power could be vital in any ariel battles,could make an impact on the white side of defence tho

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:33am

Percils power could be vital in any ariel battles,could make an impact on the white side of defence tho

His dazzling skills seen on the people of Cork's doorstep challenge the best seen in the past.

He hung the opposition out to dry with a bold display.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:41am
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:43am
Who is this Spurs lad anyway? Name? LOL

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 7:47am

Who is this Spurs lad anyway? Name? LOL
Percil Power,highly rated

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:11pm

His dazzling skills seen on the people of Cork's doorstep challenge the best seen in the past.

He hung the opposition out to dry with a bold display.

Omo he did not

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:15pm
had the coaches in a spin with his runs

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

had the coaches in a spin with his runs

Does a bit of cycling as well to keep fit!!

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:22am
Doesnt mix colours. Committed to wearing the white of Spurs.

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:30am
Wheres Daz when you need him?

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 4:10pm

Grealish played well according to the Fai site tonight when he replaced in the second half a certain master Percil in an ireland win. Too soon to say Percil is washed out though.

Posted By: grannyrule
Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 8:32am

Anyone know who the Percil lad from spurs in the squad is?

I think his name is Roman Percil. He was on the bench for the Spurs U-18 team in this match.
http://www.spursodyssey.com/1011/u18co080111.html - http://www.spursodyssey.com/1011/u18co080111.html

-------------
The only way is up

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 5:06am
http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101702:under-16s-overcome-belgium&catid=7:under-16&Itemid=18

Posted By: Belfast Green
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 3:36pm
Grealish has been picked for the England u17 squad for a friendly tournament next month in Iceland

-------------
http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow - http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/

Posted By: BaileNuisBhoy
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 4:52pm
Bad news if he goes

Posted By: Howdo
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 6:18pm
You sure I dont see hm in this

http://www.thefa.com/England/mens-u17s/News/2011/nordics-squad-120711

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 8:14am
cant find anything about it either. Hope we call him up in augest for our under 17 friendlies,

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 7:43pm
His brother on villatalk reckons he has been called up alright. England have a tournament at the end of augest it must be that one not the nordic cup

Posted By: Howdo
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 2:47am
kevangrealish - Jul 18, 2011 - 11:08 PM
Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

liamoo11 wrote:
Hi Kev. I heard jack was called up for england under 17s in the nordic cup is that true? My irish sources tell me he will be called up for ireland for under 17 games in Augest. Who willhe choose?What a smashing player he is wonderful

Sometimes i really do wonder how you lot know about this before me? LOL

But yes i can confirm that England u17's do want him for the game in a couple of weeks time. Ill try and keep you guys updated with who he is going to choose and when.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HackneyVillain - Jul 18, 2011 - 11:12 PM
Post subject:
Cheers mate, wishing him all the best.
liamoo11 - Jul 19, 2011 - 01:39 AM
Post subject:
Cheers Kev top man. All the best to jack. Tell him all the Irish fans are still raving about how sensational he was when he played down in Cork a few months ago outrageous talent. He will be part of an outstanding Irish under 17s this season.

If he does go to England training (and like all us irish fans I really hope he dosen t) ask him to wear an Ireland jersey that would be a good laugh! The legend Kevin Kilbane once showed up at an England under 16 training session with his Irish jersey on!

Jack will be a LEGEND for Ireland we love our wingers. Cant wait to see him in the green this season. Choose with your heart young Grealish been Irish is in the soul.

This is what was said by his brother - nothing conclusive there yet.

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 2:15pm
His brother on villatalk  says he has changed his mind and is sticking with us. Good news
"Jack's Done a complete U-Turn and decided to stick with ireland after me submitting his form back to England. yeahh i know im as clueless as you lot on this one but hes sticking with ireland for the near future for sure."

Posted By: tetsujin1979
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 8:39am
Grealish included in squad for U17 friendlies in Wexford: http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101995&catid=6&Itemid=17 - http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101995&catid=6&Itemid=17

Posted By: BaileNuisBhoy
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 11:14am
Good news. I hope he stays loyal to us.

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 3:17pm
Thanks Tetsujin great news

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 1:23am
Great news. Would love in a few years to see this lad pull on the mighty green

Posted By: Dano
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 3:20am
Originally posted by BaileNĂșisBhoy BaileNĂșisBhoy wrote:

Good news. I hope he stays loyal to us.

Yeah same here but I doubt it, maybe we should pull one of the tricks that the Norths fans want them to do and call him up for the Andorra, see if we can get him capped young.

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 1:41pm
To be fair he has played under 15, under 16 and under 17 for ireland and has pulled out of an england under 17 squad even though it had already been released to the media. I think that shows commitment

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 8:54pm
Just wondering do any of you guys know anyone that knows or has heard about anything from kazakhstan? Jack got the goal to keep irelands hopes of qualifying in the last 3 mins against them finished 1-1 and the first game was 8-0 vs liechenstein.

Posted By: Tom Parker
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 11:09am
Just posted this in the 'Villa's Irish XI' thread, might as well drop it in here too:

Went to see the Villa U19s last night against Marseille in the NextGen series quarter final. We lost 2-1 (undeservedly so, I might add) and there were a few Irish lads on show.

Derrick Williams, Graham Burke, Samir Carruthers and Michael Drennan all started. 

Burke was hugely composed, uses the ball well with good movement - I was really impressed with him, and surprised when he was substituted. Carruthers was all action, popping up on either wing and moving into the centre before he was taken off injured. Williams was solid enough, Drennan was workmanlike and led the line, and had a goal unfairly chalked off for offside, which would have made it 2-2 late in extra time.

Jack Grealish came off the bench, and wow - this kid looks very special indeed. You'd think he was only 13 to look at him, but his touch, movement and trickery seemed to bamboozle the Marseille defence. Worth keeping an eye on, and hopefully he'll continue to resist the overtures from England.

All in all, great to see a good Irish contingent in a genuinely very good young team.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Tom Parker Tom Parker wrote:

Just posted this in the 'Villa's Irish XI' thread, might as well drop it in here too:

Went to see the Villa U19s last night against Marseille in the NextGen series quarter final. We lost 2-1 (undeservedly so, I might add) and there were a few Irish lads on show.

Derrick Williams, Graham Burke, Samir Carruthers and Michael Drennan all started. 

Burke was hugely composed, uses the ball well with good movement - I was really impressed with him, and surprised when he was substituted. Carruthers was all action, popping up on either wing and moving into the centre before he was taken off injured. Williams was solid enough, Drennan was workmanlike and led the line, and had a goal unfairly chalked off for offside, which would have made it 2-2 late in extra time.

Jack Grealish came off the bench, and wow - this kid looks very special indeed. You'd think he was only 13 to look at him, but his touch, movement and trickery seemed to bamboozle the Marseille defence. Worth keeping an eye on, and hopefully he'll continue to resist the overtures from England.

All in all, great to see a good Irish contingent in a genuinely very good young team.

Good stuff pal Clap

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: dutchy15
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Good stuff pal Clap

always pleasnt to hear such reports

Posted By: greengiant
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:56pm

Good work Tom Clap...someone said earlier about the amount of young Irish in the prem these days...it does seem that there are plenty around?,was this always the way but they slowly slipped down the leagues??

-------------
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 9:06pm

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 1:35am
Reckon he'll make his senior debut away to Gibraltar in London next September.

JackClap

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 10:58am
He's just tweeted he prefers cats to dogs

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 11:39am
He just tweeted that ''seagulls follow the trawler because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.''

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: benchwarmer
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 12:13pm
well done mods

-------------
''I'm a utd fan cause me da was a utd fan''- Irish utd fan

Posted By: Trapcandoit
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 12:31pm
 Enjoyed reading his interviews during the week.  The story about his initial "run-in" with Keano but the other ones too I thought were gas.  JackClap

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 12:40pm
Eh....where the rest of da thread?

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

Enjoyed reading his interviews during the week.  The story about his initial "run-in" with Keano but the others too I thought were gas.  JackClap

Link?

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

Enjoyed reading his interviews during the week.  The story about his initial "run-in" with Keano but the others too I thought were gas.  JackClap

Link?
 They were in yesterday's Star.  More interestingly he talked about his meeting with MON which went well by his accounts.

On the meeting: "Martin made me feel very welcome.......He sat me down and talked through everything.  Not just football but growing up as a footballer and where my grandparents are from in Ireland"

On the current international situation:"Things have just happened very quickly for me this season and I need to concentrate on my club future first before thinking about the international decision."

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 2:12pm
McG,

Can you post up the comments from his brother Kevan.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: schillaci
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

McG,

Can you post up the comments from his brother Kevan.

I doubt we will see any new comments from Kevan for a long time. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't be on here facing 101 questions on a subject that is nobodies concern but Jacks.

(But if you do log on Kevan, talk some sense into the lad Wink )

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 1:11am
only seen this now.. His brother joined ybig

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

only seen this now.. His brother joined ybig
about 2 years ago

-------------

Posted By: garretjoseph
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 9:07pm
He'll play for Ireland senior side when he's good & ready. He would have left us already if he didn't want to line up for the Boys. 

Posted By: Ro Mo
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 6:00pm
Did he announce his decision yet? Looking like he's favoring us Big smile

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 7:58am
Doubt any decision will be made until after the 2014/15 EPL season finishes.

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 8:21am
He said he was taking a year out from international football if I'm not mistaken.
Wants to see after a good season what his chances are with England I guess.

Date Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Ro Mo Ro Mo wrote:

Did he announce his decision yet? Looking like he's favoring us Big smile

How so?

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He'll be at Real Madrid by then

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

FFS.

Posted By: benchwarmer
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

FFS.

With a ballon d'or on the mantle piece

-------------
''I'm a utd fan cause me da was a utd fan''- Irish utd fan

Posted By: dundon13
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 4:05pm
Coming on for Villa at half time.

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 4:28pm
How's he doin

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: IlikeToffees
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 4:29pm
Very confident,draws alot of fouls, and beats his man nearly every time.

Posted By: dundon13
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 4:35pm
Toffees is right, but to be fair he is seeing very little of the ball as well. Arsenal are just knocking it around like a training match.

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 4:50pm
Keeping the ball quite without creating much, that said there's not a lot of options in front of him.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Stillhuntinghenry
Date Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 4:53pm
That lad cissosko must have some agent

-------------
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock

Date Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 5:09pm
Slick player.  Gonna have it rough for a good while though.  When he bulks up he'll be ready.  He'll create magic.

-------------
5 goals to go Robbie!

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 10:08pm
No Grealish in the u21 squad again for Villa . Fair enough to conclude you were wrong Clonbhoy

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 2:06pm
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/michael-oleary-offers-free-flights-to-family-of-jack-grealish-should-he-choose-to-play-for-ireland-30626792.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/michael-oleary-offers-free-flights-to-family-of-jack-grealish-should-he-choose-to-play-for-ireland-30626792.html

-------------
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 2:08pm
Shameless ****. He will still charge them the taxes and the tenner just to book.

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Barna Bee
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 2:40pm
I cringed a bit when I read the Ryanair offer

-------------
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 2:46pm
No better man than our Michael for publicity stunts

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 8:16am
love a bit of publicity

Posted By: 085immersive
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:18pm
http://www.teamtalk.com/republic-of-ireland/9506737/International-news-England-remain-keen-on-Republic-of-Ireland-U21-midfielder-Jack-Grealish

Posted By: Drumcondra 69er
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:35pm
Been pulled out of the U21 squad 'by his club' apparently....

-------------
Blog: http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afalsefirstxi/" rel="nofollow - A False First XI

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Been pulled out of the U21 squad 'by his club' apparently....

I predict this thread will be 1o pages longer before the 21s play on Thursday !

Posted By: Locke
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:39pm
And it begins.
He isn't injured.

-------------
Ivan Locke: "I'm not going to turn back. I have made my decision."

Posted By: GreenDodger93
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:45pm
Time to get worried, followed his career since I the Next Gen tournament that was on Eurosport 2 years or so. He is such a talent, would be horrible if he jumps ship

Posted By: Locke
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:46pm
No coincidence the day it breaks that it have approached him yet again that he pulls out of the squad.

-------------
Ivan Locke: "I'm not going to turn back. I have made my decision."

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 5:51pm
Played a full 90 minutes for their 21s last week, what has happened since then.?

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 6:01pm
Looks like this is the start. Would be very very disappointing.

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 6:04pm
Playing a game behind closed doors and in contract negotiations

All set up for him to make his debut against the US with a new 5 year contract at Villa in tow

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net