You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Middle East/Israeli Genocide on Palestine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 68>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 10:32pm
https://twitter.com/front_ukrainian/status/1764350476139577796?t=S5Sc0xiGtipOVPf7GT65ng&s=19

Some mad scenes in Gaza as America aid lands on the beach and the sea.
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 8:56am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1763938702257009045?t=nbpnrwS8bKUc5Iq0EtdiVg&s=19

I wonder how Gazan's feel seeing Israel's biggest supporter dropping them relief. Selling billions in weapons to Israel but a few plane load's of supplies to Gaza will do.

What a sick f**king post. "I wonder how Gazan's feel"  
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 9:37am
Kamala Harris calling for an immediate ceasefire 

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1763938702257009045?t=nbpnrwS8bKUc5Iq0EtdiVg&s=19

I wonder how Gazan's feel seeing Israel's biggest supporter dropping them relief. Selling billions in weapons to Israel but a few plane load's of supplies to Gaza will do.

What a sick f**king post. "I wonder how Gazan's feel"  
Nothing sick about it buddy. I make a very valid point about the US foreign policy. Playing both sides here although dramatically more in favour of Israel. Do me a favour, slap both your cheeks nice and hard then splash cold water on your face. When you return to reality and lose that faux outrage let me know.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 6:15pm
https://twitter.com/THEKING73746959/status/1766073360297918541?t=GcUgS6VQmQbweJ5IRmF5Og&s=19

American aid drops killed 5 people. Couldn't even do that right. 

I don't actually believe this but they did find oil or gas off Gaza and people have now started a conspiracy saying the US only want to build that Gaza port to extract the oil. 

TURKISH PRESIDENT ERDOGAN OFFICIAL STATEMENT 

“Hamas is not a terrorist organization, but rather a resistance, and we stand firmly behind them and in constant contact with its leaders". 

So they support HAMAS. Not surprised considering they've chosen to support ISIS over the Kurds in Syria. 

Edited by eireland - 10 Mar 2024 at 1:13am
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 10:34am
Lot of Irish artists pulling out of SXSW because of the US military being a sponsor of the festival Clap
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 10:41am
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Lot of Irish artists pulling out of SXSW because of the US military being a sponsor of the festival Clap

be perfect for our Tory Boy to head over and get his rusty tin whistle out and keep the right wingers of Texas entertained 

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 11:07am

be perfect for our Tory Boy to head over and get his rusty tin whistle out and keep the right wingers of Texas entertained 

Rent free!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Rent free!
😂
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 4:52pm

Rent free!

You've said that so much on here it's clear he's living in yours.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Rent free!

You've said that so much on here it's clear he's living in yours.

Why do you feel the need to defend him? He basically comes on here spoiling for an argument with me? He’ll bring me up in totally non-related contexts.

Edited by Het-field - 12 Mar 2024 at 4:54pm
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 5:00pm
I'm not sticking up for anyone. I've just lost count of the amount of times I've read "rent free" in your posts.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

I'm not sticking up for anyone. I've just lost count of the amount of times I've read "rent free" in your posts.

You must be confusing me with Tony or some of the lads over on the Celtic thread. I use it as a manner of pointing out the Donkey’s unnecessary efforts at provocation. I’ll stop if it bothers you, and use something else.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 6:05pm
Remember the lost tribe of Israel's Doomsday Plan in 1994 advocating the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Catholics in the event of the British Army withdrawing from Northern Ireland which was advocated and lauded as "great" by a sitting member of Parliament?  
Rocko View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 7:20pm
http://twitter.com/s_m_marandi/status/1769777405516742766

I'm not sure what more Israel is going to achieve by continuing it's bombing of Gaza bar famine and more unacceptable death

Edited by Rocko - 18 Mar 2024 at 7:21pm
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 7:45pm
That's what they want 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 7:54pm
anybody, anyone who works for Israel or supports them in any way is culpable here.
How the f**k can bombing Gaza and civilians get rid of militant gunmen??
Who by the way would not even exist if it weren’t for the land and property stealing Israeli nazi bastards. They are going to reap a bitter harvest from this murder campaign, and nobody should give them one ounce of help.
No Pasaran!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2024 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Rocko Rocko wrote:

http://twitter.com/s_m_marandi/status/1769777405516742766

I'm not sure what more Israel is going to achieve by continuing it's bombing of Gaza bar famine and more unacceptable death

Have you Heard the speech from their president?

No peace deal, they're going to attack Rafa and aim for total battle field victory. They've said they'll allow civilians relocate further north but Israel have a bad human rights record so far and the remnants of HAMAS will try make many stay as human shields.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 68>
  Share Topic