You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 190191192193194 200>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I didn’t realise when I entered the community games years ago it was all part of Lenin and Trotsky manifesto 😀😀😀

We better watch out for the tidy town committees too.  Reds under the bed there lads.  

The level of ignorance on here to basic political theory is hilarious esp for lads who have strong political opinions based on such ignorance.

Saying the free movement of trade is communist is one of the funniest things I have read.  

I can read perfectly. Can you ?

You responded to a post that outlined this and said sounds like communism to me.  You didn’t say parts of it.  You responded to the whole post.  You didn’t identify what parts so it’s fair to assume you meant the whole post.  

Again for the third time please identify which parts sound like communism and why so that we are all clear exactly what you mean so we don’t make incorrect assumptions.  

Edited by Baldrick - 27 Mar 2024 at 12:41pm
AKA pedantic kunt
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 12:45pm
Try reading again.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 12:52pm
You do realise that the following 

They’re liberals. The EU is a centrists dream. No borders, no nations. Free movement, free people. Easy movement of capital and goods, consolidated rights, and the benefits of a federal system without the federalism.”

Describes the free movement of
Trade and more.   So again to avoid confusion.  Which part of Hetfields post sounds like
Communism to you.  You have avoided answering this question 3 times already.   What are you afraid of 😂😂.  

Edited by Baldrick - 27 Mar 2024 at 12:55pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 12:53pm
Jesus Babbs that's some shovel you've got. you'll be in Oz by Xmas LOL
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 12:55pm
It's a shame that Communism failed.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:15pm
Apparently this summers kids Cul camps are being renamed Kulsomol camps. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:18pm
Baldrick, with all due respect I'm clashing regularly with you on here mainly due to you putting words in my mouth that I never said and its something I've seen you do many times with other posters. Again, read my posts, I'm not going to engage further with you. Im sure you will take that as an "I won" moment and seeing as I'm not retorting thats fine, fire away Thumbs Up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:28pm
Big bad Baldy can’t handle the truth Cry
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

Indeed LOL

Glossing through the thread while bored I seen Het mention things like "consolidation" and "central" and jumped the gun in saying that sounds like communism, which it does, if you don't read the rest of the post fully Thumbs Up
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:31pm

Baldrick, with all due respect I'm clashing regularly with you on here mainly due to you putting words in my mouth that I never said and its something I've seen you do many times with other posters. Again, read my posts, I'm not going to engage further with you. Im sure you will take that as an "I won" moment and seeing as I'm not retorting thats fine, fire away Thumbs Up

So you are not going to tell us what part of Hetfields post sounded like
Communism 😂

It’s ok to admit you haven’t got a clue what you are talking about and you are ignorant about politics.  

Edited by Baldrick - 27 Mar 2024 at 1:33pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Yeah I am the bully on here😂😂

AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:38pm

Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

Indeed LOL

Glossing through the thread while bored I seen Het mention things like "consolidation" and "central" and jumped the gun in saying that sounds like communism, which it does, if you don't read the rest of the post fully Thumbs Up

And you are trying to correct me for not reading
Things correctly 😂😂😂😂

Tommy Tiernan will be sh*tting himself after this standup routine.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:40pm

Might want to read the last line of your previous post...before last. Very aggressive in tone.

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 27 Mar 2024 at 1:40pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Might want to read the last line of your previous post...before last. Very aggressive in tone.

Aggressive 😂😂. It’s just good light hearted banter.  I am sure babbsy is well able for it.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:48pm
Ok, you got me. I'll bite for the last time.

Theres a world of difference between missing something in a post and twisting one to belittle someone. But, yeah. Hilarious it is. Good man yourself.
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 1:54pm
were all going to heaven lads whhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 2:05pm

Ok, you got me. I'll bite for the last time.

Theres a world of difference between missing something in a post and twisting one to belittle someone. But, yeah. Hilarious it is. Good man yourself.

Cry me a river babbsy. As you said yourself, if you were called a ***t on here would be bothered by it.   

Belittle.  Your post was being openly mocked by numerous posters on here other than me.  But yeah pretend that it’s me that is the problem. 

Edited by Baldrick - 27 Mar 2024 at 2:06pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 2:13pm

Do you have that other finger up his hole ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 190191192193194 200>
  Share Topic