Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uefa Europa League Final - Dublin 2024

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 26 minutes ago at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Didn’t receive any email. Stupidly put myself down as a Leverkusen fan during the initial registration. Lad I know who got the email this morning is a Liverpool fan. Not sure if that’s the reason why he got an offer.

I put myself down as a Benfica fan to stand out from the crowd. 

Tickets on touting websites have dropped from £400 to £150 in a couple of days. I would say there might be face value tickets nearer the time.
Hopefully so. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 9 minutes ago at 8:03pm

Didn’t receive any email. Stupidly put myself down as a Leverkusen fan during the initial registration. Lad I know who got the email this morning is a Liverpool fan. Not sure if that’s the reason why he got an offer.

Tickets on touting websites have dropped from £400 to £150 in a couple of days. I would say there might be face value tickets nearer the time.
Hopefully so. 

Its a strange system, I am not sure how else you would do it though. Opens it up to tons of people applying with no intention of going.

They are down to £117 now, people worried they are not going to make a profit dropping the prices no doubt.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 36 minutes ago at 8:36pm

Hopefully so. 

Its a strange system, I am not sure how else you would do it though. Opens it up to tons of people applying with no intention of going.

They are down to £117 now, people worried they are not going to make a profit dropping the prices no doubt.
I think Leverkusen members sales finish tomorrow. If they don’t sell out, might be some more released. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 19 minutes ago at 9:53pm

Hopefully so. 

I think Leverkusen members sales finish tomorrow. If they don’t sell out, might be some more released. 

According to a Leverkusen fan I was chatting to, they have sold 9000/12000. 

They have about 20 chartered flights, they also have number of coaches, some spin. 

Reminds me of a certain coach from Romania to Moldova a few fans on here were on.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 34 minutes ago at 9:38am

I see Atalanta fans and Leverkusen fans have their own meet-up points near the stadium.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/028d-1ada94bef89a-8da05f652a36-1000--leverkusen/

All ticket holders can also use public transport for free on matchday within the greater Dublin area. 

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 30 minutes ago at 9:42am

I see Atalanta fans and Leverkusen fans have their own meet-up points near the stadium.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/028d-1ada94bef89a-8da05f652a36-1000--leverkusen/

All ticket holders can also use public transport for free on matchday within the greater Dublin area

This is the same everywhere on the continent on match day I remember the 2009 playoff A French lad saying your match tickets are your ticket no need to buy .

Should be the same here.

Though I will admit I never actually tap my  Leap card when leaving the stadium after an Ireland game 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic