You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Immigration Policy in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2024 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

The right wing are great for inciting violence but can't handle a bit of push back.
Who are the right wing ? 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2024 at 5:06pm

The right wing are great for inciting violence but can't handle a bit of push back.
I think the point is both sides like violence when it suits their agendas. Far right far left all a bunch of dangerous nutjobs. 
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2024 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I think the point is both sides like violence when it suits their agendas. Far right far left all a bunch of dangerous nutjobs. 

Remind me of the last time the far left started fires in Ireland and killed foreign nationals?
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2024 at 6:15pm

Remind me of the last time the far left started fires in Ireland and killed foreign nationals?
I said inciting violence. Not saying it didn't happen but which far right activist murdered a foreign national?

Nice deflection though. Like I said I guess it's okay when the far left applaud or encourage violence.
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2024 at 7:36pm

I said inciting violence. Not saying it didn't happen but which far right activist murdered a foreign national?

Nice deflection though. Like I said I guess it's okay when the far left applaud or encourage violence.

Deflections LOL you know what you are.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:06am

Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 53 minutes ago at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Clap
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 15 minutes ago at 9:34pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 52 minutes ago at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

Jim is a fan 

You know the lefties are running the asylum when age old enemies start supporting eachother. Maybe we'll have a United Ireland after all. 

I can already see the compromise. You boys can march all over the island and we get border controls. Oh wait you want that too? What are we waiting for! 

800 year's of war ended by nutjob globalists. Maybe that's the plan all along. Brb just going to the conspiracy thread.

Edited by eireland - 13 hours 51 minutes ago at 11:58pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 19 minutes ago at 12:30am
On a more serious note did I see a polish flag at the large mount Kennedy march today? Not surprised and I really don't think the mad lefties on here realise how much most of our immigrants despise the refugee situation. 

Had a friend from Sweden, Moroccan descent and he said his family and friends were voting for the far right Swedish parties because they wanted no more refugees or immigrants from where they came from themselves and elsewhere.

Trying to sell a "world class" social system to "refugees" usually attracts the wrong people and not genuine refugees. Makes sense though because a lot of the genuine refugees don't have 10k saved up to get them into Europe.

Imagine Australia offered all our homeless and dole merchants the right to a better life and took them all in. Don't think that would end too well would it? Like I said dangerous lefty ideologies and now we've the far right to deal with as a result. Congrats lefties you've created a new bunch of Nazis 👏

Edited by eireland - 13 hours 18 minutes ago at 12:31am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 55 minutes ago at 9:54am
Times and Sindo both splashing with the problem of people coming from the UK. 

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 36 minutes ago at 11:13am
13,000 refuges last year.  

6,500 so far this year.  This is being whipped up by the usual suspects.  Some of the the rhetoric here would lead you to believe it’s 100k a year.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 33 minutes ago at 11:16am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Times and Sindo both splashing with the problem of people coming from the UK. 

Bloody Brits coming over here taking our jobs.  Brits out!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 23 minutes ago at 11:26am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

6,500 so far this year.  This is being whipped up by the usual suspects.  Some of the the rhetoric here would lead you to believe it’s 100k a year.  

Yet again, when you're talking about that 13k number - they aren't refugees.

We took over 104k Ukranians. The number of whom intend to permanently stay increases each time they are polled.

6.5k this year has us on pace for 20k this year. A record number. The numbers are growing at a colossal level. 

We built 32k new homes last year. Since 2022 between Ukranians and other IDA'S we have seen 138k arrivals. In a country who had a huge housing problem before these numbers. Not to worry. It's just being "whipped up".
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 15 minutes ago at 11:34am
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Yet again, when you're talking about that 13k number - they aren't refugees.

We took over 104k Ukranians. The number of whom intend to permanently stay increases each time they are polled.

6.5k this year has us on pace for 20k this year. A record number. The numbers are growing at a colossal level. 

We built 32k new homes last year. Since 2022 between Ukranians and other IDA'S we have seen 138k arrivals. In a country who had a huge housing problem before these numbers. Not to worry. It's just being "whipped up".

The refugees are the victims of a housing crisis not the cause of it.

The bile and abuse coming from many of the protesters at this and other event shows this is just hate filled anger whipped up by malicious actors.  It’s the same play book since time memorial.  The system is flawed and need huge improvement but the answer to it is not what we see in Wicklow and other locations.  

Miltown Malbay had a brilliant response to refugees staying in the town and there are very few services there.  You can live your life full of anger and bile or you can live it with compassion and understanding.  
AKA pedantic kunt
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 minutes ago at 1:19pm
Correct Baldie. 
It's OK to have concerns.. it's how you channel those concerns.

Community integration amd discussions with all parties involved on the plan going forward. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 minutes ago at 1:35pm
How about compassion and understanding for the people who already live here whether Irish or not. I mean there's 250 million people in Pakistan and a similar number in Nigeria maybe more. Why don't we have compassion and understanding and give 1 million lucky punters from both these countries the chance for "a better life" in Ireland. 

I think most people are blaming the government for letting so many refugees in not the individual refugee. You could be the biggest waster from another country, tear up your passport and lie on your way in here. If that works and you manage to get into our social system man to man I'd say fair play to him. People do what they need to do. But to our government and those who let him in I'd call them useless clowns. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
  Share Topic