You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO SByrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

This mod stuff is gone to the fuel smuggling granny fckin mondog eating fckers head here, #release the aviation 1
Welcome back Doc
AngryLOL i am not typing to you, you let me rot on the sidelines for far too long for nothing, and all i had to entertain myself with over the last few weeks was the quare wan bonking me silly in various places, i am tired boss dog tired now
Alas there Doc, you in effect banned yourself. Stay out of that particular thread and all is rosy in the YBIG garden. For you're information, I am no longer involved in the fuel industry
Shocked, you will be back into it as the maestro is up for release shortly, the granny beaver bashing still going strong so, i am going to be a very good boy now and stay out of "that thread" Thumbs Up
ah sure older the fiddle, sweeter the tune......
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:20pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:27pm
Should never have been hounded off the forum, was a good poster.
There was some obsession over everything he ever said.

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:32pm
What a man. Tyrone v Monaghan this weekend too, he would have been coming in to his element
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

What a man. Tyrone v Monaghan this weekend too, he would have been coming in to his element
He did goals for both.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:43pm
Is it definitely him? I thought he had a cousin with the same first initial and surname who was also a pilot, not to mention Eamonn...
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Is it definitely him? I thought he had a cousin with the same first initial and surname who was also a pilot, not to mention Eamonn...
Yeah, that newspaper article doesn’t tie in with anything he said on here.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Yeah, that newspaper article doesn’t tie in with anything he said on here.

In fairness not much did..
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:15pm
ByrnerCool

I feel the need. The need for speed.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He was an attention seeking prick who also used loughinislsnd shooting in a petty points scoring exercise - fuk him 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:43pm
Missed those comments.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

He was an attention seeking prick who also used loughinislsnd shooting in a petty points scoring exercise - fuk him 
Cool your jets there man. He was only a young kid making a gom of himself. We were all young once. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 5:10pm
Bring Back Byrner
walty ennis View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walty ennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 5:12pm
i thought i was Byrner
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:09pm

Unless there are two young men from the same small village in Co Down, both who are pilots, both who play(ed) GAA as a goalkeeper for said village and for underage Down squads, and both have the same surname and first initial, then I'd be pretty sure that this is the infamous former YBIG poster.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:18pm

Unless there are two young men from the same small village in Co Down, both who are pilots, both who play(ed) GAA as a goalkeeper for said village and for underage Down squads, and both have the same surname and first initial, then I'd be pretty sure that this is the infamous former YBIG poster.

He actually tried to claim that, or something similar, before to be fair
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

He actually tried to claim that, or something similar, before to be fair
Exactly! In fairness, I think it was after some lads started stalking him on Facebook, so you could forgive that particular piece of bollocks!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 4:55pm
It is indeed Byrner, having spoken to the man on a good few occasions at Ireland matches.

Sound chap tbf.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic