You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 987988989
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 60 minutes ago at 12:51am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Okay. But….”thing’s” ?
Pay for the UFC, pay for now TV, Disney plus, blu rays etc. 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 51 minutes ago at 1:00am
Yeah, yeah. The apostrophe…?
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 42 minutes ago at 1:09am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Yeah, yeah. The apostrophe…?
I dunno I need a new phone it seems. Auto correct gone to sh*t. That and my phat phingers.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 40 minutes ago at 9:11am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

When you pay for thing's and people say why don't you get a dodgy box or I have that downloaded I can just give it to you. 

No you f**king dumbasses some people like to keep the world going round. And plus I want to watch my movies in full HD not some sh*tty stream I need to pay a yearly subscription to access.

The dodgy boxes are really only good for the live sport. They bring headaches for sure too as not the best quality and can let you down with stalling but the price is about 10% per year compared to what you would pay for ' the works' off sky. That's why many choose to live with the headache.

For TV shows and movies, there's loads of options how to get them in full HD for low price. Google Cinema HD and with Real Debrid. 32 euro per year. 

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 25 minutes ago at 1:26pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

When you pay for thing's and people say why don't you get a dodgy box or I have that downloaded I can just give it to you. 

No you f**king dumbasses some people like to keep the world going round. And plus I want to watch my movies in full HD not some sh*tty stream I need to pay a yearly subscription to access.

The dodgy boxes are really only good for the live sport. They bring headaches for sure too as not the best quality and can let you down with stalling but the price is about 10% per year compared to what you would pay for ' the works' off sky. That's why many choose to live with the headache.

For TV shows and movies, there's loads of options how to get them in full HD for low price. Google Cinema HD and with Real Debrid. 32 euro per year. 

I'd only sub to now TV sports or whatever at a discount price when there's good UFC event's on with the added bonus of a lot of premier league included. Doesn't cost much.

I just find it hilarious these same f**kers be asking does anyone have a Disney plus sub and I'm thinking is that dodgy box you boasted had every TV show and movie ever not working for you pal? No surprise they want to bum someone's sub. 

The way we do it we pay for 1 of the subs and share it with someone who shares their netflix with us and likewise for some of the others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 987988989
  Share Topic