Topic ClosedGirl living in France urgently seeks Irish fan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girl living in France urgently seeks Irish fan
    Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 2:20pm
CLARIFICATION: Rita is NOT French, although she lives in France.
She does not want to say what country she is from as it could be something that only the person she is looking for knows. 
She did tell us that her team played on that night in the Euros (June 26).
The matches that day were France v Ireland; Hungary v Belgium; Germany v Slovakia

I have locked comments on this as we don't want it turning into a circus.

My name is Rita, I live in Lyon, France and I was hoping to have some help from the You Boys in Green supporters club in finding an Irish football fan called Cormac who I met here during the Euros this year.

I don't have any more information other than his first name and where we met, but I'm trying to contact him about an important matter.

If you think you know Cormac or have any ideas about how I might contact him I'd be very grateful if you could email me via the following email address: euro2016.oldlyon@gmail.com

Some further information on where and when we met:

Where: Lyon, France. La Place du Change (a square in the Old Town where Irish fans gathered together on Saturday and Sunday evening during the Euros).

When: Early in the morning (around 1 am) on the 27th June 2016 the night after the game France - Ireland.

We met while the crowd was singing "Don’t take me home”, which they continued to sing for at least 10 minutes. He had lost his friends.

If this message reaches Cormac, he needn't worry, I just need to touch base with him about something.

Edited by The GerK - 30 Oct 2016 at 3:31pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic