You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Immigration Policy in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 32>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 2:57pm
Thing is you let everyone one in then the genuine ones are left sleeping in tents in the city. The likes of the Georgians Moroccans etc are ruining it for the Palestinians etc. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Thing is you let everyone one in then the genuine ones are left sleeping in tents in the city. The likes of the Georgians Moroccans etc are ruining it for the Palestinians etc. 
The fact we have Nigerians as number 1 now when they could take refuge in so many parts of their own country tells you what you need to know. No surprise the scam capital of the world are top of the list. 

But the Georgians last year was even worse. The mad lefties will still try convince you they were genuine. 
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 9:23pm
The scum in newtownkennedy really are a right shower. Tommy Robinson has there back  sharing tweets and then there all down on there knees praying to a fairy in the sky. LOL
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

The scum in newtownkennedy really are a right shower. Tommy Robinson has there back  sharing tweets and then there all down on there knees praying to a fairy in the sky. LOL
Small town and about 2,000 came out and marched peacefully today. The whole place is United by this government led scam. 

But they don't suit your open border crazy narrative so they're scum. In reality people like you who want more of this are the scumbags.

I gotta love the government propaganda piece Newstalk saying only 200 marched. It's like they know they've lost all credibility so don't even try anymore. The mask has slipped.

Edited by eireland - 28 Apr 2024 at 10:35pm
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 11:23pm

You skipped the day at school when they were explaining the correct usage of there/their/they're I see.

Presumably, you were instead learning about the nuances of immigration on those days.
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 5:19am

Once again, we see the ignorance from people falling for the media line.

There's no doubt there's a small minority down there causing trouble. Same with all protests, left and right 

Vast majority are just local people voicing concerns. Looking at twitter, there was a very peaceful large protest (large in comparison to size of town) yesterday by locals.

Wouldn't it be better to properly engage with these ocals, listen to their concerns, etc - without trying to get out through the media that it's only racist scumbags been shipped down from Dublin causing trouble 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 9:09am
the 3 rat lickers of YBIG are out in force.....
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 9:10am

Being led by Kevin Haig former British soldier of her majesties crown forces.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 9:39am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Being led by Kevin Haig former British soldier of her majesties crown forces.

f**k me Dead
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 10:09am

I was just curious as to how your education falls so spectacularly short on such simple things as the correct usage of there/their/they're but somehow, you're so well informed on the complexities of immigration.

It couldn't be that the lack of education extends to all other areas too could it? Surely not.

Still waiting for a detailed explanation on how your fabled 'right to a better life' works in practice. I notice you scurried away from that very quickly. Or perhaps you're prepping your dissertation as we speak.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 4:40pm
I've watched a few clips of the guards abusing people peacefully protesting in Newtownmountkennedy and intimidating random people driving past in their cars.

Going by the Scottish and English accents, it adds extra irony to everything that's going on to see they're drafting in ex-RUC/Squaddies to help "enforce the law" since our own guards are as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to dealing with public disorder.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 29 Apr 2024 at 4:45pm
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

I was just curious as to how your education falls so spectacularly short on such simple things as the correct usage of there/their/they're but somehow, you're so well informed on the complexities of immigration.

It couldn't be that the lack of education extends to all other areas too could it? Surely not.

Still waiting for a detailed explanation on how your fabled 'right to a better life' works in practice. I notice you scurried away from that very quickly. Or perhaps you're prepping your dissertation as we speak.
Mush brain's Forte is economics you see, not literature. You want a man to crunch the numbers he's your guy!

But he's right the number of rat lickers are growing. Obviously the far right propaganda having a bigger impact then the far lefts. It's black eye after black eye for them boys lately. And we're only in the 6th round! God help them after the elections.Ouch

Edited by eireland - 29 Apr 2024 at 5:14pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 5:22pm
Are you going to run in your local election Eireland? 
AKA pedantic kunt
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

I've watched a few clips of the guards abusing people peacefully protesting in Newtownmountkennedy and intimidating random people driving past in their cars.

Going by the Scottish and English accents, it adds extra irony to everything that's going on to see they're drafting in ex-RUC/Squaddies to help "enforce the law" since our own guards are as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to dealing with public disorder.

what utter scutter LOL

rat licker no. 4 on YBIG 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Are you going to run in your local election Eireland? 
Of course. 

I'm going to go with open borders, free hotel room, food and weekly social for 1% of every country from outside the EU/West so by my calculations we'll have 60 million refugees here by 2030. We'll also increase Ireland's population to 100M by 2050 due to high birth rates but we won't be full because there will be lots of space up around the hills of Donegal and the bogs of Mayo. 

Anybody who opposes me will be labelled a white supremacist and a nazi. Everyone is entitled to a better life will be my Moto.

Edited by eireland - 29 Apr 2024 at 6:21pm
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 6:24pm
It's kind of funny how the only people that know Ireland and the UK are different jurisdictions apart from Irish and British people are these asylum seekers who are deliberately, and resourcefully, breaking the law and abusing the system for ones who have legitimate claims.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

That second clip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Riot police bashing some English lads car on his way home πŸ˜‚

The actions of the Garda are a reflection of the government running this country. Let me just remind people FG were a bunch of Nazi sympathizers back in the day. More recently they want to bring in hate speech laws which are questionable after failing to change the constitution which would have made it extremely difficult to control immigration as reported by the department of justice but not released publicly before the referendum. 

Dangerous times and this government is egged on by a very militant far left who'll scream violence at the far right but encourage it when it suits them. 

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2024 at 6:34pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-68918250.amp

UK won't take them back πŸ˜‚ Honest to god if people think immigration (refugees) won't be the main topic of the election they're deluded. We've not even seen the half of it. The next biggest issue is the housing crisis and people aren't stupid they know council houses will be built for these guys. So they're directly linked. I think Leo the Lion made a wise decision to abandon ship. No wonder he was smiling licking that ice cream despite getting shouted a torrent of abuse from a homophobic far right nutter. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 32>
  Share Topic