You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Immigration Policy in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 33>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 7:51pm
Poland are happy with their new Ukrainian's it seems. There were quite a few there before the war too.

https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1768037048877727796?t=JULPUYOawfFabnBi5it3Vg&s=19

"Poland will not encourage Ukrainian refugees to return home", - Ambassador of Poland to Ukraine 

We are interested in Ukrainians, who are very important from the point of view of the Polish labor market", he said." 

As can be seen immigration is a huge issue for Sinn Fein voters. Aontu even more so. I hope there's a strong Aontu and independent candidate in my constituency to give me an alternative to Sinn Fein.

Edited by eireland - 14 Mar 2024 at 7:51pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

we already have an anti-immigration amendment in the constitution but it's not enough for the loopers as per

It's not being enforced. It's also a criminal offence to arrive in Dublin airport without your documents. 2 lads recently got jail but it was token gestures. Let's not mention the waves of "refugees" who've been in European countries for months or year's and have now decided to travel to Ireland to claim asylum. Basically jumping on the gravy train and making a mockery of the system. 
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 6:10pm
we already have an anti-immigration amendment in the constitution but it's not enough for the loopers as per

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

I see that absolute clown and anti immigrant Blighe was an immigrant in Canada for 11 years.  Left Ireland during the recession and went to live and work in Canada, his wife now lives here so is an immigrant. You couldn't make it up. 
Did he tear up his passport after landing, claim asylum and get a free gaf or a 4 Star hotel room and all expenses paid for the 11 years? Was the hotel he used the only hotel left in his city or town? I doubt it. I'd say he entered legally and had to pass strict criteria as a legal economic migrant. This isn't the gotcha you think it is. And when you realise that you'll realise why legal economic migrants in Ireland are also pissed off with what's happening.
Claiming asylum is legal also. 
Anybody who is granted asylum has to past strict criteria.
So this also isn't the gotcha you think it is. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

https://extra.ie/2024/03/12/news/irish-news/d-hotel-asylum-seekers

More far right rhetoric from FG TD's as they admit they f**ked up in Drogheda. Now host a referendum on immigration and bring in emergency law to reverse decisions like this which will devastate towns across the country.

Referendums are to change the constitution. What change to the constitution do you want?
I want a specially built prison for all government TD's the last 20 year's. Their asset's seized by the state. Like my previous post I'm only half joking. 

That's all lovely. But none of that is for the constitution.
So how exactly do you really want to amend the constitution?
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

I see that absolute clown and anti immigrant Blighe was an immigrant in Canada for 11 years.  Left Ireland during the recession and went to live and work in Canada, his wife now lives here so is an immigrant. You couldn't make it up. 
Did he tear up his passport after landing, claim asylum and get a free gaf or a 4 Star hotel room and all expenses paid for the 11 years? Was the hotel he used the only hotel left in his city or town? I doubt it. I'd say he entered legally and had to pass strict criteria as a legal economic migrant. This isn't the gotcha you think it is. And when you realise that you'll realise why legal economic migrants in Ireland are also pissed off with what's happening.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 4:58pm

More far right rhetoric from FG TD's as they admit they f**ked up in Drogheda. Now host a referendum on immigration and bring in emergency law to reverse decisions like this which will devastate towns across the country.

Referendums are to change the constitution. What change to the constitution do you want?
I want a specially built prison for all government TD's the last 20 year's. Their asset's seized by the state. Like my previous post I'm only half joking. 

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 4:24pm
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 3:25pm

Can you find out on Telegram or Twitter?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 3:19pm

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 3:16pm

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 10:53am

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northern-ireland/syrian-man-targeted-in-racist-attacks-starts-new-chapter-with-opening-of-west-belfast-shop-WLRQZPQFMBGSXAX2O7ORZVCEDY/

and some people "just concerned" down south would have a problem with this fella because as he said himself, he crossed 12 countries to get here. those same people have more in common with the loyalist knuckle draggers who burned him out of Donegall Road 

fair f**ks to him Clap

Yup the Falls Road Clap
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 10:32am

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northern-ireland/syrian-man-targeted-in-racist-attacks-starts-new-chapter-with-opening-of-west-belfast-shop-WLRQZPQFMBGSXAX2O7ORZVCEDY/

and some people "just concerned" down south would have a problem with this fella because as he said himself, he crossed 12 countries to get here. those same people have more in common with the loyalist knuckle draggers who burned him out of Donegall Road 

fair f**ks to him Clap
Might as well upload a few videos of the threatening characters in tents around Dublin ATM. You'll always get genuine refugees but the scumbags need a zero tolerance policy applied. 
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 10:15am

fair f**ks to him Clap
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0310/1437054-d-hotel-drogheda/

Drogheda cllrs say talks over hotel use a 'waste of time'. 

Well maybe they should have organised a protest and rallied the town against it. Instead they all whined on social media and told people not to attend the one organised by the Irish Freedom party. Should have done their own. Useless as usual.

They knew it’d be a wasted trip up to Dublin - all for show.

Absolute wasters.

500 asylum seekers in the d hotel is an absolute disaster for the town. Pre this disaster decision, drogheda was at a cross roads. Was always an underprivileged town, Dundalk getting most industry and jobs investment - even during boom years, was always high unemployment in comparison to rest of country. But it always had potential and really thought we were on the verge of turning a corner. 

Not going to get out of the gutter now. Will be encouraging my kids to move out of drogheda as soon as they’re old enough. Shambles 

The statement from the local reps here too incase I’m only one being accused of fear mongering LOL

(Footfall in scotch hall, the shopping centre beside it, already down too)

Cry me a river.  Get over it. 😉
This place is already flooded with your tears since the referendum I don't think it could handle more. You must be from that south Dublin bubble with an attitude like that. Can we do a deal with the Brits, trade south Dublin for the north? 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0310/1437054-d-hotel-drogheda/

Drogheda cllrs say talks over hotel use a 'waste of time'. 

Well maybe they should have organised a protest and rallied the town against it. Instead they all whined on social media and told people not to attend the one organised by the Irish Freedom party. Should have done their own. Useless as usual.

They knew it’d be a wasted trip up to Dublin - all for show.

Absolute wasters.

500 asylum seekers in the d hotel is an absolute disaster for the town. Pre this disaster decision, drogheda was at a cross roads. Was always an underprivileged town, Dundalk getting most industry and jobs investment - even during boom years, was always high unemployment in comparison to rest of country. But it always had potential and really thought we were on the verge of turning a corner. 

Not going to get out of the gutter now. Will be encouraging my kids to move out of drogheda as soon as they’re old enough. Shambles 

The statement from the local reps here too incase I’m only one being accused of fear mongering LOL

(Footfall in scotch hall, the shopping centre beside it, already down too)

Cry me a river.  Get over it. 😉
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 10:37am

Running amok in a hotel in Dungarvan tonight. 
Midweek breaks are the best Clap
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 10:43pm
Running amok in a hotel in Dungarvan tonight. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 33>
  Share Topic