You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andrew Moran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by nirvana2024 nirvana2024 wrote:

Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Let's compare him to Mainoo literally the best 18yo Centre mid in World football.

You don't even have to compare him to Mainoo. Compare him to Wharton at Blackburn or that lad at Nottingham Forest Morgan Giggs White, who was brilliant the other night . It's pretty obvious to anyone with an iota of football knowledge that those two are going to the top .

The general consensus among Brighton fans is that Moran will need another loan. While he had a good start to his loan at Blackburn it fizzled out pretty expeditiously.

The previous manager regularly benched Moran, so its not just a case of just  the new guy not fancying him.

Of those Blackburn fans who have seen Moran play week in week out, he has many detractors. Their main criticisms of him is that he regularly ghosts in games. and that he regularly gives up possession due to a poor touch or being muscled off the ball .

His few supporters who do see qualities in him say on his game, Moran has a good touch and good vision, and might carve out a decent career for himself at Brighton.

So Blackburn fans think he has a good touch?
Wharton's woman does.
Sponsored Links

nirvana2024 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvana2024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by nirvana2024 nirvana2024 wrote:

Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Let's compare him to Mainoo literally the best 18yo Centre mid in World football.

You don't even have to compare him to Mainoo. Compare him to Wharton at Blackburn or that lad at Nottingham Forest Morgan Giggs White, who was brilliant the other night . It's pretty obvious to anyone with an iota of football knowledge that those two are going to the top .

The general consensus among Brighton fans is that Moran will need another loan. While he had a good start to his loan at Blackburn it fizzled out pretty expeditiously.

The previous manager regularly benched Moran, so its not just a case of just  the new guy not fancying him.

Of those Blackburn fans who have seen Moran play week in week out, he has many detractors. Their main criticisms of him is that he regularly ghosts in games. and that he regularly gives up possession due to a poor touch or being muscled off the ball .

His few supporters who do see qualities in him say on his game, Moran has a good touch and good vision, and might carve out a decent career for himself at Brighton.

So Blackburn fans think he has a good touch?

Yes, good first touch and vision nothing exceptional.
Englishborn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 9:43pm
as a Blackburn fan he's got potential but he's a million miles of top level football right now.  He dissappears in alot of games and loses the ball plenty of times. The consensus among my fellow Blackburn fans is he's still very raw
nirvana2024 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvana2024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Englishborn Englishborn wrote:

as a Blackburn fan he's got potential but he's a million miles of top level football right now.  He dissappears in alot of games and loses the ball plenty of times. The consensus among my fellow Blackburn fans is he's still very raw

What's his potential?.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 10:28pm
Fook me some mad stuff on this thread. I would say overall his loan would be deemed a success. Good deal of gametime, few goals and some assists. Great 1st season for him playing properly. 
I love beer gardens
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2024 at 11:45pm

Thought you said you weren't coming back  ?  
Remember the teasing you got & the way you bawled  ? 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Thought you said you weren't coming back  ?  
Remember the teasing you got & the way you bawled  ? 
Somebody picked up his rattle and put it back in the pram. 
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 12:55am

We don't give a flying fcuk what you regard as the consensus among your fellow Blackburn fans is and much less your own thoughts on the matter. You colossal ballbag. 

Young player is raw
Wow 
Insightful stuff there, the very finest of the fine in observational acumen. 

Now go away or well taunt you a second time & make you cry again. 
Englishborn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 10:12am
lol sad gits
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 10:32am

lol sad gits

I came on here a few years ago just made some friends and see what Is happening with other home nations. I'm deleting my account. You paddles can get to f**k. You ain't even a country anyway just a region. Bye
lol sad git. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

lol sad gits

I came on here a few years ago just made some friends and see what Is happening with other home nations. I'm deleting my account. You paddles can get to f**k. You ain't even a country anyway just a region. Bye
lol sad git. 
When did he say that? Why is he calling us paddles? Chap is an absolute loser.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 10:40am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

lol sad gits

lol sad git. 
When did he say that? Why is he calling us paddles? Chap is an absolute loser.
He was on here around this time last year, had a wee meltdown and left with with the above.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 10:42am
Take that you paddles!

Ireland is just a region really takes the biscuit LOL
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
TooOldForThis View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 10:46am
I just assumed that was a parody account.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 11:12am
The irony of being English and calling Ireland not a country but a region. 

Has to be a parody account? 

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 11:14am
Isn't this the lad from the England forum on big soccer that rants and raves about Ireland and others stealing players.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The irony of being English and calling Ireland not a country but a region. 

Has to be a parody account? 

Lee Carsley??
I love beer gardens
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 12:14pm
There is an argument to be had that England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland should just have one football team, seeing as none of them are proper countries and are all in fact regions of Britain...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>
  Share Topic